Fair exchange ain't no robbery

Moderator: Capt. Black

There was this one time, at Band Camp... Well at gear-fest. The two Simons cranked my transatlantic and marveled at how good it sounded! It sounded particularly awesome when Mr Hirst & his LP special AB-ed it with his extra cool AC30 (is it korg era? or pre-korg era? whatever the desirable era is I believe it is that). The difference was very very minimal, with the Mesa a touch "tighter" perhaps.

Just saying...
HackSaw wrote:There was this one time, at Band Camp... Well at gear-fest. The two Simons cranked my transatlantic and marveled at how good it sounded! It sounded particularly awesome when Mr Hirst & his LP special AB-ed it with his extra cool AC30 (is it korg era? or pre-korg era? whatever the desirable era is I believe it is that). The difference was very very minimal, with the Mesa a touch "tighter" perhaps.

Just saying...

At what point did the warm apple pie come out?
null_pointer wrote:
HackSaw wrote:There was this one time, at Band Camp... Well at gear-fest. The two Simons cranked my transatlantic and marveled at how good it sounded! It sounded particularly awesome when Mr Hirst & his LP special AB-ed it with his extra cool AC30 (is it korg era? or pre-korg era? whatever the desirable era is I believe it is that). The difference was very very minimal, with the Mesa a touch "tighter" perhaps.

Just saying...

At what point did the warm apple pie come out?

it was already out

Just saying...

Which TA was that?