Fair exchange ain't no robbery

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY casemysta
#760403
Yooooo,

So i think imma buy a kemper..
So i think i will get a cheaper amp just cause i dont think itll be used much.
Has footswitch, new tubes, just serviced blah blah blah

Ideally after a princeton/deluxe reverb or something similar (with cash my way)
Would take cash fully but i must respect community rules and i only have like 60 post so far :P
User avatar
BY Slowy
#760408
casemysta wrote:Would take cash fully but i must respect community rules and i only have like 60 post so far :P

Clever....very clever.
BY casemysta
#760409
Slowy wrote:
casemysta wrote:Would take cash fully but i must respect community rules and i only have like 60 post so far :P

Clever....very clever.


So many post to go. waahhhhhhhhhh
BY casemysta
#760413
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Fine choice in amps sir! :-)


Thanks :P I figure that if im gonna be playing kemper the most its good to have a tube amp around still but just not quite so high end :P
User avatar
BY GrantB
#760421
Thanks for asking before you posted casemysta...all good.
User avatar
BY Conway
#760423
Kiwiaxe wrote:I don’t need this I don’t need this I don’t need this...

LOLZ, you're hopeless! You just bought the Goodsell.

What about that Sky King too... :lol: :twisted:
BY casemysta
#760427
Conway wrote:
Kiwiaxe wrote:I don’t need this I don’t need this I don’t need this...

LOLZ, you're hopeless! You just bought the Goodsell.

What about that Sky King too... :lol: :twisted:


Might aswell get a toneking in the process :lolno: