Fair exchange ain't no robbery

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY Molly
Conway wrote:It is a great amp, my number 1 for quite a while. I'd almost be tempted to get it back but I'm well over-amped already.

As am I. So, anything for sale? :-)
BY Conway
Molly wrote:
Conway wrote:It is a great amp, my number 1 for quite a while. I'd almost be tempted to get it back but I'm well over-amped already.

BAD CAT!!!
BY Molly
Conway wrote:
Molly wrote:

BAD CAT!!!

Oh, yeah. Got one. :-)
BY Molly
Conway wrote:
Molly wrote:Oh, yeah. Got one. :-)

Head? PX for Sky King?

:thimbup:

Does a huge spread of tones and the K Master means it's home- friendly. Great through the Z 410. Less so through Marshall 412. Be interesting to put it through the Bluesbreaker's 75w Greenbacks.
BY Kiwiaxe
I could have bought the Sky King for $3600 but he took a few days to get back to me by which time I'd bought the Goodsell!

If someone wants to buy the Goodsell for $1750, I'd buy the Sky King!
BY Conway
Kiwiaxe wrote:I could have bought the Sky King for $3600 but he took a few days to get back to me by which time I'd bought the Goodsell!

Doh!
BY Molly
Conway wrote:
Kiwiaxe wrote:I could have bought the Sky King for $3600 but he took a few days to get back to me by which time I'd bought the Goodsell!

Doh!

Buy it anyway. :-) Mind you, it is poo brown...
BY Dharmajester
Molly wrote:

Buy it anyway. :-) Mind you, it is poo brown...

Having had a Goodsell in the past and now a Skyking I can attest to the Skyking being a couple of shelves above, not that Goodsell's are shabby by any stretch, so yeah buy it :clap: