Fair exchange ain't no robbery

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY casemysta

Will consider trading perhaps/ultimately cash is king but hey.. See whats out there..

Things that may tickle my fancy

Studio speakers
7 string guitar
Chorus/Phaser pedals
Fender princeton or DRRI
Maybe a decent botique amp
kemper/axefx
a nice bass guitar
Another Suhr LOL
FRFR speaker
Cash my way or yours depending - worth 3.2k to members so must be somewhat equivalent
Attachments
624112541.jpg
BY casemysta
Conway wrote:
Kiwiaxe wrote:How about a PRS P245 that can be immediately on-sold to Conway?

Yes, indeed.

Could work - see above my question Conway :)
BY Conway
casemysta wrote:
Conway wrote:
Kiwiaxe wrote:How about a PRS P245 that can be immediately on-sold to Conway?

Yes, indeed.

Could work - see above my question Conway :)

We would make it work, I promise you that. Just need kiwiaxe to agree...
BY Kiwiaxe
Interesting to see folks arranging the sale of one of my guitars which is not presently for sale!

I've also got a second Atomic CLR powered FRFR wedge that isn't getting much use at the moment, if a trade can be done on agreeable terms for that plus appropriate cash.
BY Conway
Kiwiaxe wrote:Interesting to see folks arranging the sale of one of my guitars which is not presently for sale!

:lol: :D

BTW "presently" just confirms that timing is the only issue. :wink:
BY Conway
Kiwiaxe wrote:Doesn't the theory go that over a sufficient time scale, everything is temporary? :)

For sure. My desire to buy it back may only be temporary as well, as I'll be in Singapore at the end of the month and I might just buy a nice PRS there instead.
BY Conway
Conway wrote:
Kiwiaxe wrote:Doesn't the theory go that over a sufficient time scale, everything is temporary? :)

For sure. My desire to buy it back may only be temporary as well, as I'll be in Singapore at the end of the month and I might just buy a nice PRS there instead.

I'm staying just around the corner from Coleman Street and Davis Guitar has 3(!!!) very tasty faded whale blue PRSs, 2 with Braz boards (CITES certified).
BY Conway
Sorry for the derail, Case. The Fano and Trussart are both very nice guitars. And the Atomic is top shelf, of course.