Fair exchange ain't no robbery

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY KNNZ
Conway wrote:
Conway wrote:
Kiwiaxe wrote:Doesn't the theory go that over a sufficient time scale, everything is temporary? :)

For sure. My desire to buy it back may only be temporary as well, as I'll be in Singapore at the end of the month and I might just buy a nice PRS there instead.

I'm staying just around the corner from Coleman Street and Davis Guitar has 3(!!!) very tasty faded whale blue PRSs, 2 with Braz boards (CITES certified).

Before coming to NZ, as a Malaysian I would visit Davis Guitars very frequently!! Very GAS inducing place!! Not good for the pocket :mental:

Great place to buy guitar strings and picks etc though!!!
BY casemysta
Conway wrote:Sorry for the derail, Case. The Fano and Trussart are both very nice guitars. And the Atomic is top shelf, of course.

No harm in trying Conway !
BY Conway
KNNZ wrote:
Conway wrote:
Conway wrote:For sure. My desire to buy it back may only be temporary as well, as I'll be in Singapore at the end of the month and I might just buy a nice PRS there instead.

I'm staying just around the corner from Coleman Street and Davis Guitar has 3(!!!) very tasty faded whale blue PRSs, 2 with Braz boards (CITES certified).

Before coming to NZ, as a Malaysian I would visit Davis Guitars very frequently!! Very GAS inducing place!! Not good for the pocket :mental:

I've bought guitars from Davis before, as well as Bentley Music & The Guitar Store in Kuala Lumpur. Regular visitor to those places.
BY HackSaw
Conway wrote:
KNNZ wrote:
Conway wrote:I'm staying just around the corner from Coleman Street and Davis Guitar has 3(!!!) very tasty faded whale blue PRSs, 2 with Braz boards (CITES certified).

I've bought guitars from Davis before, as well as Bentley Music & The Guitar Store in Kuala Lumpur. Regular visitor to those places.

Please tell me you are bringing this one back?

http://www.davisguitar.com/index.php?ro ... uct_id=558
BY Kiwiaxe
And Conway why don’t you just borrow the PRS for a couple of weeks. That way it will be just like buying it but without having to actually sell it again in the immediate future!
BY Conway
Kiwiaxe wrote:And Conway why don’t you just borrow the PRS for a couple of weeks. That way it will be just like buying it but without having to actually sell it again in the immediate future!

:? Doh. You may possibly maybe be correct... might have to take you up on that. Thanks.
BY Molly
Kiwiaxe wrote:And Conway why don’t you just borrow the PRS for a couple of weeks. That way it will be just like buying it but without having to actually sell it again in the immediate future!

This is why we need a gear library. :-)