Fair exchange ain't no robbery

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY bender
I've always liked these since the first one I tried years ago, but I've found lately that my playing style and the types of recording I'm doing don't really suit it any more. I really love it for jamming around the house, but don't want 2 acoustics.

It's a lovely beast, feels nice to play and looks great. It's solid Mahogany all over and has a lovely warm tone to it. It has a wide-ish fretboard and is set up for really easy playing. Even my 11 year old son who has only been playing guitar for about 6 months can manage it.

Soundclips:

I'm ideally looking to trade it for something of similar value, but that is a bit better suited to heavier strumming than this is. If I can't find something that lights my fire to a similar degree that this does, I'll keep it.
BY bender
griff7628 wrote:Whats it worth to you? I have a martin dreadnought DX1KAE I'm trying to move. I'm in Taranaki.

Hi, thanks for the interest. I'd say that a fair price would be around the $1500 mark. I'm not really interested in the DX1KAE (as nice a guitar as it is)- I've played a few and never really clicked with them. Appreciate the offer though :-)
BY bender
TmcB wrote:Damn. I have nothing in my wheelhouse to trade :(

I had toyed with the idea of selling this and buying something fancy, but I've just sunk all my cash into a new old electric guitar... will definitely have to persevere with this until a suitable trade appears.

Cole Clarks, Matons, smaller bodied Martins (like this one but spruce topped) etc are the kinds of thing that sizzle my bacon.
BY Olderama
bender wrote:I've always liked these since the first one I tried years ago, but I've found lately that my playing style and the types of recording I'm doing don't really suit it any more. I really love it for jamming around the house, but don't want 2 acoustics.

It's a lovely beast, feels nice to play and looks great. It's solid Mahogany all over and has a lovely warm tone to it. It has a wide-ish fretboard and is set up for really easy playing. Even my 11 year old son who has only been playing guitar for about 6 months can manage it.

Soundclips:

I'm ideally looking to trade it for something of similar value, but that is a bit better suited to heavier strumming than this is. If I can't find something that lights my fire to a similar degree that this does, I'll keep it.

Sounds wonderful mate :clap:
BY bender
Molly wrote:Can it come with a signed document verifying that it has definitely appeared on The Moe Show? :-)

Demo sounds really nice by the way. :thumbup:

Haha! Absolutely! It's all over The Moe Show.

Album comes out in a little over a week :-)