Fair exchange ain't no robbery

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY Conway
rickenbackerkid wrote:Tradesman Overdrive, rare and very cool. In a solid Walnut box

We need photos please.
BY rickenbackerkid
Conway wrote:
rickenbackerkid wrote:Tradesman Overdrive, rare and very cool. In a solid Walnut box

We need photos please.

You wish is my command, sir!

Mine is one of these, not sure which one but possibly bottom right.
BY Candeevr4
rickenbackerkid wrote:Pretty keen on a mini delay pedal

Have a Donner yellow fall which is a Carbon Copy Clone that ill let go for $30 + postage if that tickles your fancy.
BY Conway
This is up for swaps (or sale) now that I have a Boss SY1 synth pedal (whoop!) - EHX Synth 9. Looking for fuzz, overdrive or reverb pedal.

BY StratMatt
I've got a Cmat Signa drive, looking to swap for something Klon-like.
BY Bg
Conway wrote:This is up for swaps (or sale) now that I have a Boss SY1 synth pedal (whoop!) - EHX Synth 9. Looking for fuzz, overdrive or reverb pedal.

Oooh what's the sy1 like?
BY Conway
Have done a trade on the EHX Synth 9 now.

The Boss SY1 is a very good, entry-level synth pedal. Latency and tracking are excellent. Polyphonic works great with pads and strings. Has some very usable presets and quite a bit of variety, although I would've preferred less sound effects and more modulated or sweeping filter types. Controls are limited, obviously. Using an expression pedal is pretty pointless as it mostly just controls tone (from min. up to where the tone dial is set). You need to keep a note of your preferred presets because there's a lot of knob fiddling, and the labels are very small to read.

I think the next obvious step for Boss is a 200 size box with more controls, user-saved presets and midi. That would be a winner, I think.
BY Bg
Conway wrote:Have done a trade on the EHX Synth 9 now.

The Boss SY1 is a very good, entry-level synth pedal. Latency and tracking are excellent. Polyphonic works great with pads and strings. Has some very usable presets and quite a bit of variety, although I would've preferred less sound effects and more modulated or sweeping filter types. Controls are limited, obviously. Using an expression pedal is pretty pointless as it mostly just controls tone (from min. up to where the tone dial is set). You need to keep a note of your preferred presets because there's a lot of knob fiddling, and the labels are very small to read.

I think the next obvious step for Boss is a 200 size box with more controls, user-saved presets and midi. That would be a winner, I think.

Cheers bud, I may wait for the big brother!
BY TmcB
I have this magnificent beast - G5120 with TV Classics and a hard case.

ADC7D766-871C-4B81-8D2F-0D2A63A245C1.jpeg
ADC7D766-871C-4B81-8D2F-0D2A63A245C1.jpeg (285.15 KiB) Viewed 40 times

Would be keen to trade it for some sort of Reverend, ideally a Buckshot.