Fair exchange ain't no robbery

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY el byrdo
GOT: vox straight 6 tube drive (this has an actual tube running at 12v and sounds like an ac30 being destroyed) , 150 value
CDOG (yes our very own) made Les Lius clone - the tweedish tourist , putting 120 value on this
CKK soul echo delay - 100
CKK gears comp - 100

Trimming back the electricx stuff as I'm going travelling. Also if anyone wants to make an offer on the DeArmond s73 (p90s and bigsby) feel free.
BY el byrdo
dean markley acoustic soundhole pup - 50
BY kdawg2a
php2cMKNKPM-1.jpg

Anyone keen to swap a fiesta red, 60's style, american strat for a double bound tele custom?
BY KNNZ
kdawg2a wrote:
php2cMKNKPM-1.jpg

Anyone keen to swap a fiesta red, 60's style, american strat for a double bound tele custom?

damn I would be keen to have swapped my USA double bound Tele for that! But Opsguy has it now and its for sale
BY opsguy
KNNZ wrote:
kdawg2a wrote:
php2cMKNKPM-1.jpg

damn I would be keen to have swapped my USA double bound Tele for that! But Opsguy has it now and its for sale

I am not against swapping the Tele if you can figure out how to make the ‘gear go around’ work Keon? Not sure what else is in the mix?
BY KNNZ
opsguy wrote:
KNNZ wrote:
kdawg2a wrote:
php2cMKNKPM-1.jpg

I am not against swapping the Tele if you can figure out how to make the ‘gear go around’ work Keon? Not sure what else is in the mix?

hey Phil it's all good! I blame it on codedog for causing me to GAS for a Strat, but I have already acquired a Fender Blackie few days ago! Also I had to "tick the box" to say I have owned a Gibson Firebird!! :thumbup:
BY Delayman
I have a ditto x2 looper, but i’d like to try a line6 Dl4. Anybody have the complementary needs/wants?

I just like the idea of the DL4 decaying loops, and the ditto is pristine repeats for ever.
BY mule
el byrdo wrote:I'm after a busking amp, preferably roland and a battery operated looper, does the ditto take batteries? cos that's what I'm looking at. Just to loop some basic rhythm guitar while I play lead ala J Mascis etc. Nothing crazy like tash sultana.

I have various stuff I'm not going to be using so open to trades.

I don't think the ditto takes a battery. A Boss RC-3 could do the trick? Comes with a few basic drum tracks as well, which could be handy.
BY twangnsnarl
Probably a long shot but anyone interested in swapping my Cabronita for a Jazzmaster?

I can add some cash to sweeten if necessary.
BY kdawg2a
kdawg2a wrote:
php2cMKNKPM-1.jpg

How about a Strat for a Jaguar? Anyone keen?
BY NippleWrestler
String swap?

Would anyone like to trade a 3 pack of Elixir 9s (electric strings), for a 3 pack of Elixir 10s? They were a gift but I don't use 9s these days.

Cheers.
BY MrDINO
Conway wrote:Anyone want a SilverPistol Orion? Swap for another fuzz pedal???

I’ve a MI audio blue boy delux for a swap not a fuzz more a drive
BY Conway
MrDINO wrote:
Conway wrote:Anyone want a SilverPistol Orion? Swap for another fuzz pedal???

I’ve a MI audio blue boy delux for a swap not a fuzz more a drive

Thanks Dean, but I’ve got plenty of drive pedals. I’m really after a fuzz. Probably a germanium one, I think.