Fair exchange ain't no robbery

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY mrmofo
to trade:
Ibanez CONCERT from 1978; Burgundy all original except for one Tuner. think of it as an Artist with a bolt on. same hardware as an Artist, carved body, all mahogany. its almost as huge as an ES 335. BIG GUITAR. soft case.

mines red: https://reverb.com/item/6735346-ibanez- ... erry-burst

AKAI AX 700 sampler
http://www.vintagesynth.com/akai/x7000.php

as before:
Boss Looper, the RC3
Hendrix Wha (very early version)
EH Switch Blade

Looking for: Small Orange Guitar Cab. or other small 1X12 cab.
offers

cheers
Last edited by mrmofo on Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
BY mrmofo
el byrdo wrote:https://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=1924183262

Anyone interested in my banjo? I'm after fendery speakers/cabs , nice shiny pedals, maybe an acoustic guitar.

I`m sorta interested in that. just don't know what to offer for it. I have a small collection of old stringed things. this would be good but can't afford the asking price.
BY StratMatt
Timmy for your JHS Morning Glory or something Blues Breaker-ey..
BY olegmcnoleg
StratMatt wrote:Timmy for your JHS Morning Glory or something Blues Breaker-ey..

Rock On (member here) is looking to buy a Timmy...
BY Conway
olegmcnoleg wrote:
StratMatt wrote:Timmy for your JHS Morning Glory or something Blues Breaker-ey..

Rock On (member here) is looking to buy a Timmy...

Matt offered his to RockOn, but the dude hasn't come back since he put up the request.
BY bbrunskill
Mrmofo, i’ve Got a 1x10 which you might be interested in? It’s got a celestion speaker which I think is called a tube 10
BY el byrdo
ANyone interested in my etones? they sound kinda like vintage 30s to me. Not hard out wanting to sell, but could trade one or two of them. Accent did a good job on the recone. They're as good as new.

Also got a tenor banjo if anyone want to trade for a nice acoustic or whatever else. Got a price of about 600 on it. It's likely from the 30s and US made. Just as nice as my old slingerland that my ex stole. No brand tho. Good quality.
BY mrmofo
bbrunskill wrote:Mrmofo, i’ve Got a 1x10 which you might be interested in? It’s got a celestion speaker which I think is called a tube 10

could be cool, were you interested in anything I had up?

I`m also thinking of selling/trading my Hamer Special and Gibson Les Paul Vixen.

the Hamer is from 1982.
the Gibson is from 2006.

Vixens are quite rare, carved body but thinner than a traditional les Paul. mines black. probably easier to look them up. good review on youtube, probably worth around 1800NZ due to rarity

hamer special is worth anywhere from 2k to 5k depending on the market. they peaked at around 5K a few years ago. only been three or so on reverb in the last two years.

The Hamer is an absolute beautiful guitar, hand made yada yada yada. look em up if you care. most people really don't.
BY bbrunskill
Speaker is now off the cards, I blew up my good one and now need the Celestion for gigs. but the cab is a avaliable, it's nothing flash, just an ibanez 1x10 combo amp cabinet. I'd be interested in your way actually, don't have one at the moment
BY el byrdo
My banjo has been offered for 500 on trademe, feel free to proposition me with trades if you would like it. It's a great banjo. I'm just not as good at banjo as I remember...
BY mrmofo
el byrdo wrote:My banjo has been offered for 500 on trademe, feel free to proposition me with trades if you would like it. It's a great banjo. I'm just not as good at banjo as I remember...

I have an old arch top guitar, might be an Antoria it does not have any strings at the moment, I`ll string it up and take a pic of it if your interested. probably 1950s
I also have another older arch top, could be 1920`s needs a bit of work to get playing again.
BY mrmofo
bbrunskill wrote:Speaker is now off the cards, I blew up my good one and now need the Celestion for gigs. but the cab is a avaliable, it's nothing flash, just an ibanez 1x10 combo amp cabinet. I'd be interested in your way actually, don't have one at the moment

I might be down in welly soon, could be ok but I`m using something similar at the moment
cheers fr the offer