Fair exchange ain't no robbery

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY Conway
Mad Professor Forest Green hand wired or Xotic SP comp up for grabs. Dunno what I want, probably boost or OD pedal.
BY StratMatt
Conway wrote:Mad Professor Forest Green hand wired or Xotic SP comp up for grabs. Dunno what I want, probably boost or OD pedal.

Any use for a Mission EP1?
BY Conway
StratMatt wrote:
Conway wrote:Mad Professor Forest Green hand wired or Xotic SP comp up for grabs. Dunno what I want, probably boost or OD pedal.

Any use for a Mission EP1?

Sorry Matt, I already have an expression pedal that I don't use.
BY Slowy

Rockbox Boiling Point?
BY Zaulkin
StratMatt wrote:I've ticked the drive pedals box, could still do with a reverb, or an isolated power supply. Have a Mission expression pedal to trade.

Analog board?

What's the Mission Expression pedal?
BY Conway
Slowy wrote:

Rockbox Boiling Point?

You ain’t serious! Are you???
BY StratMatt
Zaulkin wrote:
StratMatt wrote:I've ticked the drive pedals box, could still do with a reverb, or an isolated power supply. Have a Mission expression pedal to trade.

Analog board?

Analog board?

It's the standard EP1 I believe.
BY Zaulkin
StratMatt wrote:
Zaulkin wrote:

Analog board?

Analog board?

It's the standard EP1 I believe.

Sounds like you're making a non-AX8 board. Unless you're adding to it!

Might be keen on that EP-1, is it a black one?
BY Slowy
Conway wrote:
Slowy wrote:

Rockbox Boiling Point?

You ain’t serious! Are you???

Sure. If I see one, I'll let you know. :thumbup:
BY hamo
jaxman16 wrote:Anyone after a brand new set of Seymour Duncan AHB-1 Blackouts? I'd be keen to trade for whatever you've got (pedals, cool stuff etc.)
Bought these last year brand new, and never got around to installing them, decided to go passive instead.

About 3 months late to this party, did you shift these?
BY Slowy
hamo wrote:
jaxman16 wrote:Anyone after a brand new set of Seymour Duncan AHB-1 Blackouts? I'd be keen to trade for whatever you've got (pedals, cool stuff etc.)
Bought these last year brand new, and never got around to installing them, decided to go passive instead.

Hi Hamo! :D
BY jaxman16
hamo wrote:

Sorry mate, yes I ended up selling them a while ago!
BY StratMatt
Have an Alto TS210 powered speaker, would like a Pedaltrain 2 or 3, or Novo with hardcase preferably if possible.
BY griff7628
mrmofo wrote:crybaby hendrix wha pre UPC early 80`s
boss rc3
trade for why

What is pre UPC?