Fair exchange ain't no robbery

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY jaxman16
Anyone after a brand new set of Seymour Duncan AHB-1 Blackouts? I'd be keen to trade for whatever you've got (pedals, cool stuff etc.)
Bought these last year brand new, and never got around to installing them, decided to go passive instead.
BY mrmofo
I have two super 3 dimazio humbuckers I would trade for the blackouts if you're interested
BY jaxman16
mrmofo wrote:I have two super 3 dimazio humbuckers I would trade for the blackouts if you're interested

Bridge & neck? Or 2 bridge pups? PM me man
BY vintage52
TmcB wrote:Looking to swap my Strymon Flint for an Earthquaker Avalanche Run – love the Flint reverb, just want even moar ambience!

I know the 80's setting on full decay is very ambient.

Does the Avalanche get even more?
BY TmcB
vintage52 wrote:
TmcB wrote:Looking to swap my Strymon Flint for an Earthquaker Avalanche Run – love the Flint reverb, just want even moar ambience!

I know the 80's setting on full decay is very ambient.

Does the Avalanche get even more?

Possibly - more based on getting more use from a Reverb + Delay vs Reverb + Trem
BY vintage52
TmcB wrote:Possibly - more based on getting more use from a Reverb + Delay vs Reverb + Trem

Ahhh......right.....

I run my Flint into a Neunaber for the extra spatial stuff....
BY Single coil
1990 corolla sedan for WHY
5 speed, wof and reg, 1300cc.

Insured for 2 grand.
BY mrmofo
trade you three avocados a watermelon and two cauliflower halves for the corolla
BY Single coil
BY robnobcorncob
I have a Dimarzio Air Zone - DP192 bridge pickup (black, uncovered, standard spacing) that I'd like to swap for something high output and F-spaced if anyone has anything? Pickup is brand new, wires never cut.
BY StratMatt
Have a Tremonti SE Custom to trade for an AC15 if that works for anyone..
BY Single coil
Phwoar!
BY StratMatt
StratMatt wrote:Have a Tremonti SE Custom to trade for an AC15 if that works for anyone..

Had a hoon on it this morning and will keep it, it’s just that PRS trems don’t seem to get on with me.. hopeless at returning to pitch. Had the nut slots filed and fitted locking tuners. Hopefully it’s just a breaking in period.