Fair exchange ain't no robbery

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY Aquila Rossa
Stymon too rich for me and I do not use vibe much. Pity your HOF went. We could probably work a deal for the DML tho. I thought of using the 11r in the FX loop, but I do not usually do that. My effects are either before the amp, or in post via Reaper. That is where i add Plate Reverb.

All the demos of the DMLv1 are clean u2 type effects. I plan on running a delay into dirty like a EP3 into a cranked Marshall sound. Dazed and Confused etc.
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Terexgeek wrote:Sorry, saw the other swap thread, interested in a Rockit Super Lead 75?

Hi mate. Thanks for the interest, I might have something lined up but will know more over the next few days. Might flick you a PM if that falls through - cheers :-)
BY Terexgeek
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
Terexgeek wrote:Sorry, saw the other swap thread, interested in a Rockit Super Lead 75?

Hi mate. Thanks for the interest, I might have something lined up but will know more over the next few days. Might flick you a PM if that falls through - cheers :-)

Cool, thank you!
BY StratMatt
I've got a Pedaltrain PT-1250 power supply sitting around. In excellent condition with all the cables and box that came with it. Was gonna hold onto it but don't have any use for it right now. Be keen to trade for a mission expression pedal and/or a Pedaltrain 2 or 3. Could do cash either way depending on what's going.

This is it: http://www.musicplanet.co.nz/pedaltrain ... upply.html
BY HackSaw
StratMatt wrote:I've got a Pedaltrain PT-1250 power supply sitting around. In excellent condition with all the cables and box that came with it. Was gonna hold onto it but don't have any use for it right now. Be keen to trade for a mission expression pedal and/or a Pedaltrain 2 or 3. Could do cash either way depending on what's going.

I have a PT-2 (softcase) that I'd happily swap (plus cash) for this?
BY StratMatt
HackSaw wrote:
StratMatt wrote:I've got a Pedaltrain PT-1250 power supply sitting around. In excellent condition with all the cables and box that came with it. Was gonna hold onto it but don't have any use for it right now. Be keen to trade for a mission expression pedal and/or a Pedaltrain 2 or 3. Could do cash either way depending on what's going.

I have a PT-2 (softcase) that I'd happily swap (plus cash) for this?

Cheers. Been doing a bit of research while at work on nights and I discovered the PT1250 has the courtesy AC outlet. This would solve some power strip untidiness for me if I used a pedalboard. What do you want for the PT2?
BY bbrunskill
I have:

Nobels ODR-S Tubescreamer-y Overdrive with better EQ
Boss CS-3 Compressor, like new condish.

Trade for interesting/cool stuff? or cash!
BY mitch311
I have:
Ernieball volume pedal jnr 25k
GCB95 Dunlop wah w/true bypass mod
Boss TU-3 tuner
Shure sv100 mic

After a focusrite 2i4 interface
BY NippleWrestler
Looking to swap my MIJ lefty strat for something else left handed. This is the FSR Classic Japan, 1968 reissue. Has new Gotoh saddles and trem arm.

Came from a right handed guy who did the Hendrix thing, so this is set up righty and has a strap button on the other horn to facilitate such things.

I'm not a vintage strat guy.

BY bbrunskill
Boss CS-3 compressor. Would be keen to trade for another semi-interesting pedal. Maybe another comp.
BY jvpp
The Bald Man wrote:
hamo wrote:
WellyBlues wrote:
"But I do have this pirate guitar I'd like to swap for the dusty old thing you got hanging on the wall." says the stranger

(The guitar is a 1959 Les Paul authentically relic'd by Peter Green. Does the barman know this?)

"Well, I don't know about that, you'll have to ask the owner, he's with the Marshall over there in the corner." said the bartender.

Stranger looks over in the corner and is surprised to see....?

A Cherokee warrior, leaning back in his chair with his feet on the table, idly talking to the Marshall as he sharpens his small war AxeFX.

The stranger sidled over towards the the Cherokee and the Marshall.
The Marshall glanced up, then quickly stacked up, plexi-ng his muscles.
The Warrior played it cool, idly noodling with his fingers.

"Howdy, I'm Jim" roared the Marshall, in a dirty tone. "y'll be a stranger to these channels?

The stranger back pedaled slightly from the unexpected noise. "Suhr", he muttered. "just a passing pirate, down loading some grainy footage on the tracks from my ship"

The Marshall shifted slightly, toning it down. "Barman! Drink for the stranger! Make it a Stra't whiskey"

The saloon door banged open and a guard staggered in, holding a pick. "Don't mind him, he's always pre-loaded" muttered the Cherokee.

The Marshall took two quick steps over to the pick guard, eyes glowing like tubes. The pirate could see his green back of his vest ripple with toned muscles. PAF!! His fist shot out to hit the guard.
But the guard was quick! He quickly switched positions and lifted the pick.

Before either could move, the batwing doors crashed open again, and in walked.....

Sorry, slow day at work... :geek:

A hot bad cat with an attractive cleavage between her celestial cones protruding from her ample body.

Her voice sounded like a mixture of a fenderish, boyish Macho Libre and a voxy, husky El Skeletto with a touch of the sound of angel balls gently clattering in those celestial winds.

In that kind of tone she said:' "I think you need me here for some..."

Sorry, slow day at home, browsing old threads, felt like spitting out some waffle :wtf: