Fair exchange ain't no robbery

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY Conway
Got one of these BB preamps:

Would like something less Marshally voiced - Lovepedal Eternity or Amp 11 or Hotcake; or perhaps something tweedish like a Les Lius or Wampler Tweed '57. Or other things.. cash even.
BY handlefras
Bit of a long shot perhaps, but:
Have - EHX Pitch Fork
Want - Foxrox Octron

May also part with the Pitch Fork for cash to go towards a new Octron from Prymaxe.
BY NippleWrestler
Mesa: Express 5:50 swaps for what have you, but I'm looking in the realm of smaller combo amps, or decent 000/00 size acoustics.

It's the head in this pic:

4 modes, 2 channels. Comes with 3 button footswitch (channel, reverb, contour)

Switchable from 5w to 50w.

Why? I don't really use it that much to be honest, I've got another 50w tube head that was handbuilt by a friend of mine and they cover very similar territory, but the other head was a gift so I can't really sell it, and it's the only one in existence so there's that.
BY The Bald Man
hamo wrote:
WellyBlues wrote:
hamo wrote:
The stranger in black walked into the bar.
"Your money's no good here." said the bartender.
"What money?" the stranger replied.

"But I do have this pirate guitar I'd like to swap for the dusty old thing you got hanging on the wall." says the stranger

(The guitar is a 1959 Les Paul authentically relic'd by Peter Green. Does the barman know this?)

"Well, I don't know about that, you'll have to ask the owner, he's with the Marshall over there in the corner." said the bartender.

Stranger looks over in the corner and is surprised to see....?

A Cherokee warrior, leaning back in his chair with his feet on the table, idly talking to the Marshall as he sharpens his small war AxeFX.

The stranger sidled over towards the the Cherokee and the Marshall.
The Marshall glanced up, then quickly stacked up, plexi-ng his muscles.
The Warrior played it cool, idly noodling with his fingers.

"Howdy, I'm Jim" roared the Marshall, in a dirty tone. "y'll be a stranger to these channels?

The stranger back pedaled slightly from the unexpected noise. "Suhr", he muttered. "just a passing pirate, down loading some grainy footage on the tracks from my ship"

The Marshall shifted slightly, toning it down. "Barman! Drink for the stranger! Make it a Stra't whiskey"

The saloon door banged open and a guard staggered in, holding a pick. "Don't mind him, he's always pre-loaded" muttered the Cherokee.

The Marshall took two quick steps over to the pick guard, eyes glowing like tubes. The pirate could see his green back of his vest ripple with toned muscles. PAF!! His fist shot out to hit the guard.
But the guard was quick! He quickly switched positions and lifted the pick.

Before either could move, the batwing doors crashed open again, and in walked.....

Sorry, slow day at work... :geek:
BY StratMatt
Mesa Boogie Mark V head with Jet City 212 for your Les Paul Goldtop/Custom, PRS CU22/24/McCarty, WHY?
BY Jake
Wanting to swap my Proteus Subdecay for a similar value tremolo if anybody is keen?
BY Kev77
Anyone looking for a saxophone ? I have a alto, pre war German to trade.
BY Aquila Rossa
Talking of swaps. i will consider swaps for the Eleven Rack. Pedals would tempt me most.

Classic fuzzes (not modern uber fuzz).

Script Phase 90 or equivilent

Wah

Analog or tape emulation delay.

Lower gain than my Suhr Riot Marshall style pedal. Thinking something like Carpe Diem kind of thing.

Reverb. Plate and spring are my favs.

EHX Freeze. Great for practicing modes.

Sabbra Cadabra

Maybe a compressor for when I get in Another Brick mood
Last edited by Aquila Rossa on Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BY bender
Aquila Rossa wrote:Talking of swaps. i will consider swaps for the Eleven Rack. Pedals would tempt me most.

Script Phase 90 or equivilent

Wah

Lower gain than my Suhr Riot Marshall style pedal. Thinking something like Carpe Diem kind of thing.

Sabbra Cadabra

Diamond Memory Lane v1? Full of analog unicorn jizz. MN3005 bbd chips. Sounds glorious.
BY Aquila Rossa
bender wrote:
Aquila Rossa wrote:Talking of swaps. i will consider swaps for the Eleven Rack. Pedals would tempt me most.

Script Phase 90 or equivalent

Wah

Sabbra Cadabra

Diamond Memory Lane v1? Full of analog unicorn jizz. MN3005 bbd chips. Sounds glorious.

I did wonder when I saw you selling the Memory Lane knowing you still have a soft spot for the 11r. You have any other pedals for sale? Could go DML plus cash your way if you have something as well as the DML i want.
BY bender
Aquila Rossa wrote:
bender wrote:

Script Phase 90 or equivalent

Wah

Sabbra Cadabra

I did wonder when I saw you selling the Memory Lane knowing you still have a soft spot for the 11r. You have any other pedals for sale? Could go DML plus cash your way if you have something as well as the DML i want.

I have a Strymon Flint that I could probably do without. Would that be of interest?