Fair exchange ain't no robbery

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY Mattallica
Mesa Royal Atlantic RA-100 for a cheap Gibson SG/LP/EX without binding plus cash. Or the off chance someone has Laney Ironheart 120w Head.

In CHCH
BY Kris
prob unlikely but....katana for katana? have 100w 1x12" ,want the head version
BY mrmofo
trade
Last edited by mrmofo on Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BY standardfour
Hey team, hope you're all well.

I have,
Squire Classic Vibe Telecaster Custom with a DiMarzio Chopper-T in the bridge and upgraded brass vintage styled saddles. (The original saddles were quite poor) Happy to include the original bridge pickup. I'm in Wellington. Just not a telecaster guy...

Looking for,
Epiphone 56 Gold Top
Epiphone Gold Top (open to others)
Epiphone Riviera.
BY Mattallica
standardfour wrote:Hey team, hope you're all well.

I have,
Squire Classic Vibe Telecaster Custom with a DiMarzio Chopper-T in the bridge and upgraded brass vintage styled saddles. (The original saddles were quite poor) Happy to include the original bridge pickup. I'm in Wellington. Just not a telecaster guy...

Looking for,
Epiphone 56 Gold Top
Epiphone Riviera.

Did you ask about a trade on a Epi Studio listing on Trademe?
BY Mattallica
No worries, i said no on TM but if it was someone here then it wouldn't be a problem.

I like mine too but i have two Gibson Studios so it's not seeing any love
BY H671

I have,

Looking for,
Epiphone 56 Gold Top
Epiphone Riviera.

What model Riviera are you after?
I have a burgundy P93
BY Basket Case

I have,

Looking for,
Epiphone 56 Gold Top
Epiphone Riviera.

Have a look at my FS thread- I'd consider a deal involving your tele if anything there interests you.
BY standardfour
H671 wrote:

I have,

Looking for,
Epiphone 56 Gold Top
Epiphone Riviera.

What model Riviera are you after?
I have a burgundy P93

Hey there H671,

That's a great guitar, the P93...I really like those. I was ultimately looking for another 90s Korean Riviera with the normal humbuckers rather than the mini's or P90s. I have one in Cherry and have been on the lookout for the natural or even a black one. But that being said the more I look at the P93 the more I like it.

I might have a bit of a think if that's cool and if it keeps me awake all weekend I might send you a message and have a chat? Thanks.
BY standardfour
Basket Case wrote:

I have,

Looking for,
Epiphone 56 Gold Top
Epiphone Riviera.

Have a look at my FS thread- I'd consider a deal involving your tele if anything there interests you.

Thanks Basket Case, I would usually be very keen on the LP Studio but I actually have one already, the Studio Faded T. Really love that guitar....it's the reason I'm on the lookout now for a Gold Top...realised I'm an LP guy over Telecasters.
BY MogwaiBoy
Thinking about letting go of my Strymon TimeLine.. looking at downsizing to the El Capistan or DIG delays. Any interest? Or make an offer :thumbup:
BY bbrunskill
I have come into possession of a Boss CS-3 compressor, (actually the 2nd one this year) after some trades. Trade for an interesting pedal or for sale outright.
BY Single coil
Have:

Ashton BA150 bass head: 150 watts is pretty overkill for me. Has onboard graphic EQ, compressor, direct out, and pull a knob oh, my! for a boost. Was playing it through the sub thing I have listed on tardme - Figured I can either find a mad cab for it or swap it for something smaller.

Peavey VK212: 4x 6L6, effects loop, rah rah rah. I have done 3 simple mods to the amp - All completely reversible.
Two capacitors have been removed - one to ease up on the gain control, so it's lots more linear. Simple grit through to utter grind and everything in between.
Second capacitor allows gain boost switch to affect clean channel too - It'll add actual gain if you crank it (obviously) but it really just adds a little brightness.
Third mod has got rid of the annoying delay when switching channels. Lowered the resistor value and that was that.

To trade for (In order of appearance):

Smaller bass combo - Smaller amp ideally has onboard limiter and a DI out.
Or swap for a small bass head and cab, but the likelihood of that isn't very high.

Smaller 112 combo :silent: VK112 would be fine. HT club 40, DSL40c, newer VC30, shit like that - What've you got?
BY Single coil
Bonus round:

HAVE hard case suit sg.

Happily trade for hard case suit les paul.