Fair exchange ain't no robbery

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY Mattallica
Mesa Royal Atlantic RA-100 for a cheap Gibson SG/LP/EX without binding plus cash. Or the off chance someone has Laney Ironheart 120w Head.

In CHCH
BY Kris
prob unlikely but....katana for katana? have 100w 1x12" ,want the head version
BY mrmofo
MODS DELETE IF NOT OK

anyone want to trade a Walther Parrus Magnum Air Rifle for something, the Parrus is made in Germany by walther, it is made for hunting small/medium game, rabbits possums stuff like that. it has a silencer and a scope. comes with a fair heap of good quality pellets. the Parrus is 700 bux new, plus bag, scope and silencer brings it up to about $850 value.
it`s .177.
you must be over 18 years old. or over 16 with a FAL

I`m looking for interesting trades. would prefer pick up as I would need to sight your ID. we could do it with a police form if you are not in Auckland.

this is a great hunting air rifle. shoots over 1100 FPS with 6 to 8grn but I use 11 to 15grn and getting about 900FPS.
its better to use heavy pellets. anyway, if you are interested PM Me.
BY standardfour
Hey team, hope you're all well.

I have,
Squire Classic Vibe Telecaster Custom with a DiMarzio Chopper-T in the bridge and upgraded brass vintage styled saddles. (The original saddles were quite poor) Happy to include the original bridge pickup. I'm in Wellington. Just not a telecaster guy...

Looking for,
Epiphone 56 Gold Top
Epiphone Gold Top (open to others)
Epiphone Riviera.
BY Mattallica
standardfour wrote:Hey team, hope you're all well.

I have,
Squire Classic Vibe Telecaster Custom with a DiMarzio Chopper-T in the bridge and upgraded brass vintage styled saddles. (The original saddles were quite poor) Happy to include the original bridge pickup. I'm in Wellington. Just not a telecaster guy...

Looking for,
Epiphone 56 Gold Top
Epiphone Riviera.

Did you ask about a trade on a Epi Studio listing on Trademe?
BY Mattallica
No worries, i said no on TM but if it was someone here then it wouldn't be a problem.

I like mine too but i have two Gibson Studios so it's not seeing any love
BY H671

I have,

Looking for,
Epiphone 56 Gold Top
Epiphone Riviera.

What model Riviera are you after?
I have a burgundy P93
BY Basket Case

I have,

Looking for,
Epiphone 56 Gold Top
Epiphone Riviera.

Have a look at my FS thread- I'd consider a deal involving your tele if anything there interests you.
BY standardfour
H671 wrote:

I have,

Looking for,
Epiphone 56 Gold Top
Epiphone Riviera.

What model Riviera are you after?
I have a burgundy P93

Hey there H671,

That's a great guitar, the P93...I really like those. I was ultimately looking for another 90s Korean Riviera with the normal humbuckers rather than the mini's or P90s. I have one in Cherry and have been on the lookout for the natural or even a black one. But that being said the more I look at the P93 the more I like it.

I might have a bit of a think if that's cool and if it keeps me awake all weekend I might send you a message and have a chat? Thanks.
BY standardfour
Basket Case wrote:

I have,

Looking for,
Epiphone 56 Gold Top
Epiphone Riviera.

Have a look at my FS thread- I'd consider a deal involving your tele if anything there interests you.

Thanks Basket Case, I would usually be very keen on the LP Studio but I actually have one already, the Studio Faded T. Really love that guitar....it's the reason I'm on the lookout now for a Gold Top...realised I'm an LP guy over Telecasters.
BY MogwaiBoy
Thinking about letting go of my Strymon TimeLine.. looking at downsizing to the El Capistan or DIG delays. Any interest? Or make an offer :thumbup: