Wanted ads

Moderator: Capt. Black

User avatar
BY mugamee
#838608
So while on a holiday overseas, I got to play my lil brother's DT SG and got hooked.

I am after a 61 RI, just the normal i.e. non custom shop one. Also the cherry one. :) found one on FB weeks back but sadly was too swamped to pull the trigger.

Preferably located in AKL so i can try out as well. Thanks team.
User avatar
BY el byrdo
#838683
My mate is potenitally thinking about selling his SG (cherry red, standard gibbo job, not sure on the deets). I keep telling him to keep it but he might be tempted at 1200 or so... I've played it and it's quintessential SG, brilliant.
User avatar
BY The Scarecrow
#838684
mugamee wrote:So while on a holiday overseas, I got to play my lil brother's DT SG and got hooked.

I am after a 61 RI, just the normal i.e. non custom shop one. Also the cherry one. :) found one on FB weeks back but sadly was too swamped to pull the trigger.

Preferably located in AKL so i can try out as well. Thanks team.


What's your price range? I'm potentially looking at moving my SG GT that gets little use. It's essentially a 61 RI neck profile with a body that's a bit thicker, but not Standard thick.

Identical to this.

https://shop.guitarpoint.de/en/gibson/2 ... -apple-red
User avatar
BY mugamee
#838689
The Scarecrow wrote:
mugamee wrote:So while on a holiday overseas, I got to play my lil brother's DT SG and got hooked.

I am after a 61 RI, just the normal i.e. non custom shop one. Also the cherry one. :) found one on FB weeks back but sadly was too swamped to pull the trigger.

Preferably located in AKL so i can try out as well. Thanks team.


What's your price range? I'm potentially looking at moving my SG GT that gets little use. It's essentially a 61 RI neck profile with a body that's a bit thicker, but not Standard thick.

Identical to this.

https://shop.guitarpoint.de/en/gibson/2 ... -apple-red


Thanks but looking for a more traditional looking one :)
User avatar
BY mugamee
#838690
el byrdo wrote:My mate is potenitally thinking about selling his SG (cherry red, standard gibbo job, not sure on the deets). I keep telling him to keep it but he might be tempted at 1200 or so... I've played it and it's quintessential SG, brilliant.


Pics would be awesome--if your mate could email me ecdluzada@gmail that would be great :)
BY Bigdaddy
#838694
I have a 62RI SG from 1988 that I am thinking of selling. Tim Shaw humbuckers. Pre-historic era SG. Drop me a PM if you are interested.