Wanted ads

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY mugamee
So while on a holiday overseas, I got to play my lil brother's DT SG and got hooked.

I am after a 61 RI, just the normal i.e. non custom shop one. Also the cherry one. :) found one on FB weeks back but sadly was too swamped to pull the trigger.

Preferably located in AKL so i can try out as well. Thanks team.
BY el byrdo
My mate is potenitally thinking about selling his SG (cherry red, standard gibbo job, not sure on the deets). I keep telling him to keep it but he might be tempted at 1200 or so... I've played it and it's quintessential SG, brilliant.
BY The Scarecrow
mugamee wrote:So while on a holiday overseas, I got to play my lil brother's DT SG and got hooked.

I am after a 61 RI, just the normal i.e. non custom shop one. Also the cherry one. :) found one on FB weeks back but sadly was too swamped to pull the trigger.

What's your price range? I'm potentially looking at moving my SG GT that gets little use. It's essentially a 61 RI neck profile with a body that's a bit thicker, but not Standard thick.

Identical to this.

https://shop.guitarpoint.de/en/gibson/2 ... -apple-red
BY mugamee
The Scarecrow wrote:
mugamee wrote:So while on a holiday overseas, I got to play my lil brother's DT SG and got hooked.

What's your price range? I'm potentially looking at moving my SG GT that gets little use. It's essentially a 61 RI neck profile with a body that's a bit thicker, but not Standard thick.

Identical to this.

https://shop.guitarpoint.de/en/gibson/2 ... -apple-red

Thanks but looking for a more traditional looking one :)
BY mugamee
el byrdo wrote:My mate is potenitally thinking about selling his SG (cherry red, standard gibbo job, not sure on the deets). I keep telling him to keep it but he might be tempted at 1200 or so... I've played it and it's quintessential SG, brilliant.

Pics would be awesome--if your mate could email me ecdluzada@gmail that would be great :)
BY Bigdaddy
I have a 62RI SG from 1988 that I am thinking of selling. Tim Shaw humbuckers. Pre-historic era SG. Drop me a PM if you are interested.