Wanted ads

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY Zaulkin
The most important thing is the sound obviously, but I just want something I can gig that is not ultra fancy and that will blend into the background. Light is good.

Livesound has given me a quote which is actually really really tempting. I have some good speakers that I could use too. I do wonder if I could get a good result just by copying the external dimensions of a cab I like and letting them do the rest.
BY Bg
Zaulkin wrote:Hey, I can post. I guess I'm alright after all. :)

Yeah you're safe, I think I was banning myself or somebody banned me or something lol... Not even had the red wines.
BY Bg
but shit yeah those cabs from thomman, are worth it just for the speakers.
BY Bg
Bg wrote:but shit yeah those cabs from thomman, are worth it just for the speakers.

Mate at work was asking me to build one and I pointed towards those. I'll ask him tomorrow how he got on, should have arrived a week or two back
BY Candeevr4
Bg wrote:
Bg wrote:but shit yeah those cabs from thomman, are worth it just for the speakers.

Mate at work was asking me to build one and I pointed towards those. I'll ask him tomorrow how he got on, should have arrived a week or two back

@scott.mohekey has one of those cabs and uses it for stereo with his two Orange terror heads.