Wanted ads

Moderator: Capt. Black

User avatar
BY AiRdAd
#831145
willow13 wrote:
AiRdAd wrote:an empty Marshall 1922 cabinet of any use to you?


it is to me :mrgreen:


A 2x12 Dave... you're getting old!!!
User avatar
BY willow13
#831152
AiRdAd wrote:
willow13 wrote:
AiRdAd wrote:an empty Marshall 1922 cabinet of any use to you?


it is to me :mrgreen:


A 2x12 Dave... you're getting old!!!


yes I am hahaha
User avatar
BY The Scarecrow
#831168
MogwaiBoy wrote:
The Scarecrow wrote:
MogwaiBoy wrote:
Just got my annual bonus so how absurd are we talking? haha

Nah all good, man.


PM best offer ?


We'll see - whereabouts are you? Might check on Rockshop new prices - about $1600 if I recall... ouch! I know a few went for $600-700 here a couple of years ago but I missed out. Actually I think you got the one I was gonna pounce on :)


Auckland. Yeah I got this from JP from armed in advance about 18 months ago give or take .
User avatar
BY StratMatt
#831192
I can understand wanting a Mesa cab to go with your head; I'd like one myself for mine, but these cabs are really good if one pops up. I've got a Mesa V30 on the bottom and Greenback on top.

Image
User avatar
BY MogwaiBoy
#831501
StratMatt wrote:I can understand wanting a Mesa cab to go with your head; I'd like one myself for mine, but these cabs are really good if one pops up. I've got a Mesa V30 on the bottom and Greenback on top.

Image


Marshall 2x12? Yeah I would definitely settle for one of those! What model type is that exactly? Kinda looks like a CX (Handwired). I have a 1x12 CX cab that I may include in a part-trade.
User avatar
BY Bg
#831503
StratMatt wrote:I can understand wanting a Mesa cab to go with your head; I'd like one myself for mine, but these cabs are really good if one pops up. I've got a Mesa V30 on the bottom and Greenback on top.

Image


Sorry but that just looks weird, kind of like baby legs in deadpool 2. Only upside down.

Image
User avatar
BY StratMatt
#831515
Ah sorry man wasn't for sale just wanted to share haha! Yeah it is the CX model though. It looks even funnier with a full sized Marshall head on top.

Wouldn't mind your 1x12 CX to match it but can't do nothin til my Radian sells.
User avatar
BY willow13
#831705
Bg wrote:
StratMatt wrote:
Sorry but that just looks weird, kind of like baby legs in deadpool 2. Only upside down.



yeah agree.. my EVH looks smallish on top of my quad so I put sheeps skulls either side of it for balance :rofl:
User avatar
BY Kris
#831707
willow13 wrote:
Bg wrote:
StratMatt wrote:
Sorry but that just looks weird, kind of like baby legs in deadpool 2. Only upside down.



yeah agree.. my EVH looks smallish on top of my quad so I put sheeps skulls either side of it for balance :rofl:


my mates evh was the opposite,even on a Sunn B cab it hung over the edges
User avatar
BY MogwaiBoy
#831724
Hamishg wrote:I have a horizontal openback mesa cab if that's of any interest


These are great, especially on wheels - but I'm really aiming for a vertical type cab. I have a horizontal 2x12 already that is sufficient at the moment. Thanks tho : )
User avatar
BY willow13
#831766
Kris wrote:
willow13 wrote:
Bg wrote:


yeah agree.. my EVH looks smallish on top of my quad so I put sheeps skulls either side of it for balance :rofl:


my mates evh was the opposite,even on a Sunn B cab it hung over the edges


assuming he had the 100? I just have the little 50 haha