Wanted ads

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY AiRdAd
willow13 wrote:
AiRdAd wrote:an empty Marshall 1922 cabinet of any use to you?

it is to me :mrgreen:

A 2x12 Dave... you're getting old!!!
BY willow13
AiRdAd wrote:
willow13 wrote:
AiRdAd wrote:an empty Marshall 1922 cabinet of any use to you?

it is to me :mrgreen:

A 2x12 Dave... you're getting old!!!

yes I am hahaha
BY The Scarecrow
MogwaiBoy wrote:
The Scarecrow wrote:
MogwaiBoy wrote:
Just got my annual bonus so how absurd are we talking? haha

Nah all good, man.

PM best offer ?

We'll see - whereabouts are you? Might check on Rockshop new prices - about $1600 if I recall... ouch! I know a few went for $600-700 here a couple of years ago but I missed out. Actually I think you got the one I was gonna pounce on :)

Auckland. Yeah I got this from JP from armed in advance about 18 months ago give or take .
BY StratMatt
I can understand wanting a Mesa cab to go with your head; I'd like one myself for mine, but these cabs are really good if one pops up. I've got a Mesa V30 on the bottom and Greenback on top.

BY MogwaiBoy
StratMatt wrote:I can understand wanting a Mesa cab to go with your head; I'd like one myself for mine, but these cabs are really good if one pops up. I've got a Mesa V30 on the bottom and Greenback on top.

Marshall 2x12? Yeah I would definitely settle for one of those! What model type is that exactly? Kinda looks like a CX (Handwired). I have a 1x12 CX cab that I may include in a part-trade.
BY Bg
StratMatt wrote:I can understand wanting a Mesa cab to go with your head; I'd like one myself for mine, but these cabs are really good if one pops up. I've got a Mesa V30 on the bottom and Greenback on top.

Sorry but that just looks weird, kind of like baby legs in deadpool 2. Only upside down.

BY StratMatt
Ah sorry man wasn't for sale just wanted to share haha! Yeah it is the CX model though. It looks even funnier with a full sized Marshall head on top.

Wouldn't mind your 1x12 CX to match it but can't do nothin til my Radian sells.
BY willow13
Bg wrote:
StratMatt wrote:
Sorry but that just looks weird, kind of like baby legs in deadpool 2. Only upside down.

yeah agree.. my EVH looks smallish on top of my quad so I put sheeps skulls either side of it for balance :rofl:
BY Kris
willow13 wrote:
Bg wrote:
StratMatt wrote:

yeah agree.. my EVH looks smallish on top of my quad so I put sheeps skulls either side of it for balance :rofl:

my mates evh was the opposite,even on a Sunn B cab it hung over the edges
BY MogwaiBoy
Hamishg wrote:I have a horizontal openback mesa cab if that's of any interest

These are great, especially on wheels - but I'm really aiming for a vertical type cab. I have a horizontal 2x12 already that is sufficient at the moment. Thanks tho : )
BY willow13
Kris wrote:
willow13 wrote:
Bg wrote:

my mates evh was the opposite,even on a Sunn B cab it hung over the edges

assuming he had the 100? I just have the little 50 haha