Wanted ads

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY MogwaiBoy
At the top of the wishlist. I don't even know if the Rockshop get these in anymore. I might be slightly tyrekicking but just looking to see if there are any floating around with owners who might be interested in moving them on.
BY The Scarecrow
MogwaiBoy wrote:At the top of the wishlist. I don't even know if the Rockshop get these in anymore. I might be slightly tyrekicking but just looking to see if there are any floating around with owners who might be interested in moving them on.

One of these?

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail ... inet-black

If so, I have one. Though I'd be looking for a pretty absurd amount of cash to part with it 8)
BY MogwaiBoy
The Scarecrow wrote:
MogwaiBoy wrote:At the top of the wishlist. I don't even know if the Rockshop get these in anymore. I might be slightly tyrekicking but just looking to see if there are any floating around with owners who might be interested in moving them on.

Though I'd be looking for a pretty absurd amount of cash to part with it 8)

Just got my annual bonus so how absurd are we talking? haha

Nah all good, man.
BY The Scarecrow
MogwaiBoy wrote:
The Scarecrow wrote:

Nah all good, man.

PM best offer ?
BY MogwaiBoy
The Scarecrow wrote:
MogwaiBoy wrote:
The Scarecrow wrote:

Nah all good, man.

PM best offer ?

We'll see - whereabouts are you? Might check on Rockshop new prices - about $1600 if I recall... ouch! I know a few went for $600-700 here a couple of years ago but I missed out. Actually I think you got the one I was gonna pounce on :)
BY jeremyb
MogwaiBoy wrote:
jeremyb wrote:These are excellent cabs, and CHEAP AF! https://www.thomann.de/intl/nz/harley_b ... rtical.htm

Damn that is cheap. Those poor Vietnamese people. How could you! :lol:

OK but seriously they are sold out. Have you tried one?

I think my Electra Dyne deserves to mate with Mesa 8)

Work mate has the horizontal 2x12 version, he's really impressed, landed for < $400 no gst or nothing!
BY willow13
AiRdAd wrote:an empty Marshall 1922 cabinet of any use to you?

it is to me :mrgreen:
BY Reg18
I had a Mesa Vert 2x12 a few years back. It was a great sounding cab! Less directional than the horizontal one came with casters too. Think I got $800 when I sold mine but that was over 5 years ago and it was mint.