Wanted ads

Moderator: Capt. Black

werdna wrote:
Single coil wrote:oh lawd she quilty

Please offer to convert the headstock. I loved that thread when you did it to your Epi.

It’s pretty much a Gibson headstock already, can’t see much if anything that would need altering?
Tokai and the Strymon Volante both sent with Fastway within a few minutes of each other today. The race is on :-)
Molly wrote:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Tokai and the Strymon Volante both sent with Fastway within a few minutes of each other today. The race is on :-)

Double exciting!

I know. Going to be an excellent start to the week that’s for certain
BY JDanalog
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Hey all,

This is dependant on a few things and may be a month or two off happening (if it does at all), but just putting the feelers out there to see if anyone might have a nice LP they would consider selling? I'll be looking in the region of the high $3k to mid $4k mark, preferably looking for an older model as 'newer guitars' aren't really my thing.

Let me know what you have :thumbup:

are you still looking for Les Paul?
JDAnalog wrote:are you still looking for Les Paul?

No, have the Tokai now and I’m really happy with it.

For the moment anyway
BY Bollix
JDAnalog wrote:

This is dependant on a few things and may be a month or two off happening (if it does at all), but just putting the feelers out there to see if anyone might have a nice LP they would consider selling? I'll be looking in the region of the high $3k to mid $4k mark, preferably looking for an older model as 'newer guitars' aren't really my thing.

I am!
BY Bg
Raid_0 wrote:

C'mon Jason, you can't have two usernames here - you still have the Raid0 one that you threw your toys out of the cot with... I'll do you a favour and ban this one ;)
BY Bg
StratMatt wrote:Atleast change it a bit :lol:

He did, it was JDAnalog. I briefly changed it to Raid_0 then thought, meh ban it ;)

Bollix wrote:I am!

There's a nice 2014 LP Traditional on TM at the moment for $2,250. Nut is a bit stuffed at the top E but that's a crazy price for a great guitar :thumbup: