Wanted ads

Moderator: Capt. Black

User avatar
BY GrantB
#826895
Conway wrote:
Conway wrote:
KNNZ wrote:Troy's on to it!

And you’ve asked a Q on it... could be another NZG bidding war!

Mr Dino is joining the bidding war too, by the looks.


Image
User avatar
BY Conway
#826897
KNNZ wrote:IMO the only amps that do clean well are Fender amps

Sorry Keon, I'm going to have to disagree with you on that. I don't even agree that only Fender amps do Fender cleans well.
User avatar
BY GrantB
#826899
Conway wrote:I don't even agree that only Fender amps do Fender cleans well.


Lawyers liquid lunch day!!
User avatar
BY KNNZ
#826900
Conway wrote:
KNNZ wrote:IMO the only amps that do clean well are Fender amps

Sorry Keon, I'm going to have to disagree with you on that. I don't even agree that only Fender amps do Fender cleans well.


no worries!! what amps do you reckon do better Fender cleans than Fender? :crazy:
User avatar
BY Conway
#826903
KNNZ wrote:
Conway wrote:
KNNZ wrote:IMO the only amps that do clean well are Fender amps

Sorry Keon, I'm going to have to disagree with you on that. I don't even agree that only Fender amps do Fender cleans well.


no worries!! what amps do you reckon do better Fender cleans than Fender? :crazy:

Nah-uh, that is not what I said!!! I said not only Fender amps can do Fender cleans well.
User avatar
BY Jellybelly
#826925
KNNZ wrote:
Jellybelly wrote:
KNNZ wrote:Troy's on to it!

Guilty as charged.
Have a mini rec 25 if you want something handbag sized :thumbup:


cheers Troy! if any of my guitars get sold then i'll be in touch!


Cool let us know what ya got. Might be an easy sort :thumbup: