Wanted ads

Moderator: Capt. Black

Well, I've been a member previously (about 6 years ago I was quite active).
Be a shame not to be able to BUY from the Forum. I am a genuine buyer.
Anyways, up to you good Committee-types. Good luck making a decision!
Cheers,
Andrew
Bollix wrote:Well, I've been a member previously (about 6 years ago I was quite active).
Cheers,
Andrew

I think the '6 years' part should clinch it :lol:
Bollix wrote:Well, I've been a member previously (about 6 years ago I was quite active).
Cheers,
Andrew

We’ve set aside a few weeks to develop the terms of reference. Following that we will need to engage with stakeholders and develop a feedback mechanism, from there the Establishment Committee will seek to appoint the working group that will have the task of structuring the decision comm........waayyyyhhhttt a minute, I left work 45 minutes ago!!!!
GrantB wrote:
Cheers,
Andrew

We’ve set aside a few weeks to develop the terms of reference. Following that we will need to engage with stakeholders and develop a feedback mechanism, from there the Establishment Committee will seek to appoint the working group that will have the task of structuring the decision comm........waayyyyhhhttt a minute, I left work 45 minutes ago!!!!

OK, if we're going to have our work hats on:

"You're making this far more difficult than it needs to be, the early majority have shown a clear preference, can we just get on with the job of selling Bollix a Les Paul?".

*disclaimer - if this is like work, I will say this at the same weekly meeting, with the same people, for at least the next 7 weeks.
Danger Mouse wrote:
GrantB wrote:
Cheers,
Andrew

"You're making this far more difficult than it needs to be, the early majority have shown a clear preference, can we just get on with the job of selling Bollix a Les Paul?".

*disclaimer - if this is like work, I will say this at the same weekly meeting, with the same people, for at least the next 7 weeks.

I didn’t realise you worked in health also....
GrantB wrote:
Danger Mouse wrote:
GrantB wrote:

I didn’t realise you worked in health also....

Ha nope, just a large organisation where the smart people are at the bottom, like pretty much every large organisation.

Although both my mum and step-dad were senior people in the health service here and the UK and the stories they have shock even me.
So.

Anyone have LP's pls?

Thx in advance fellahs and fellesses!

A
Kiwiaxe wrote:Did this ever sell?

viewtopic.php?f=49&t=35982

I still have it. I might be swayed if the price was right... but probably not :lolno:
StratMatt wrote:There's also a Traditional on Trade me atm, dunno if you've seen that?

There's a couple on TM at the moment, both 2016 Trad's.