Wanted ads

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY null_pointer
I've decided to send my /13 transformer to get rewound in 240V flavour from its current 110V. Any recommends (in Hamilton) to extract said transformer for me in a unharmed (for the amp) manner? Just send it to John G? Other recommendations?
Its going to Foxton to the guy Alan recommended.

Cheers in advance.
User avatar
BY GrantB
Just talk to John...he knows the rewind guys.