Wanted ads

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY H671
I know that Bender sold one recently, so are there any available?
BY Kev77
These aren’t much chop, very low verb output. I wouldn’t recommend one.
BY H671
Hmmm!
That bad.
I've just collected the full set of the original Danelectro pedals & I was thinking that one of those would round out the set.
BY Kev77
I bought one, sold it. The bought another thinking it couldn’t have been that bad. Sold that one also
BY H671
That's strange because all of the reviews that I've seen on youtube have sounded ok.
I'm not wanting one for surf music, but for some low level background reverb.
BY bender
H671 wrote:That's strange because all of the reviews that I've seen on youtube have sounded ok.
I'm not wanting one for surf music, but for some low level background reverb.

They sound like a not very good built in amp reverb, with a slap echo in the front that you can’t turn off or adjust. There are definitely better (and smaller) options out there if you want a general purpose reverb
BY H671
Thanks for the feedback everyone. I did some more research & found that there is a mod to allow adjustment of the echo.
I always use a small amount of echo with reverb anyway and I'm still keen to get one of these, mainly for the look to complement my other vintage pedals.
BY Single coil
See also: the original daddy o and 18v cool cat I would’ve been given for my 14th bday... 14 years ago. :neutral:
BY H671
I've got the full set!

Dano Full Set small.jpg
BY H671
No, this is the original & complete big, made of metal set - not the mini plastic ones which look similar.