Wanted ads

Moderator: Capt. Black

chrisbower wrote:Have found something now. Thanks everyone.

What happened with that PRS on trademe? Did you get it snatched by that Hugo-Zhu guy when the seller put up your buy now figure? :evil:

Also, did you ever get any joy from Dylan on the DC22 swap?
Conway wrote:
chrisbower wrote:Have found something now. Thanks everyone.

What happened with that PRS on trademe? Did you get it snatched by that Hugo-Zhu guy when the seller put up your buy now figure? :evil:

Also, did you ever get any joy from Dylan on the DC22 swap?

Yeah I could really throttle that Hugo-Zhu guy! I've had runnings with him on Facebook too, he's such an annoyance. Low balls all the time etc. That's really bad practice what he did on TradeMe but what can you do?

Never heard a peep out of Dylan, but the guitar cleaned up rather well and thankfully it plays and sounds awesome. My favorite PRS I've had so far.

But yeah, besides all that I secured my holy grail guitar today so it's all good. 8)
Conway wrote:What happened with that PRS on trademe? Did you get it snatched by that Hugo-Zhu guy when the seller put up your buy now figure? :evil:

Bidbud happened probably...
chrisbower wrote:
Never heard a peep out of Dylan, but the guitar cleaned up rather well and thankfully it plays and sounds awesome. My favorite PRS I've had so far.

)

Id say thats a good resolution.Guitars are made to be played and sound/feel should be the first box to check.