Wanted ads

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY Mattress5
Looking to get hold of a Strat. I'm after s/s/s configuration. Other than that I'm not 100% set on any specific specs. I'd prefer a rosewood board but maple's not a deal breaker for the right guitar. I also usually lean towards more vintage styling. Just want to see what's out there. Budget $3k-$4k. Thanks
BY bluesierra
Hey. I have a Fender Custom Shop 1960 in Reliced white with a Rosewood board I'm thinking of moving on. PM me if interested.
BY kdawg2a
I could sell you this one for $1500.
php2cMKNKPM-1.jpg

Apart from the 5 way switch, it's vintage spec and from the USA.
BY Mattress5
Hey. Looks cool. What model is it?

kdawg2a wrote:I could sell you this one for $1500.
php2cMKNKPM-1.jpg

BY kdawg2a
Mattress5 wrote:Hey. Looks cool. What model is it?

kdawg2a wrote:I could sell you this one for $1500.
php2cMKNKPM-1.jpg

PM me.
BY Mattress5
Thanks for all the offers.
Also, has anyone got a 59 or 65 from the newer American Vintage line that they're looking to offload?
BY mrmofo
I might sell my ESP Vintage plus. let me know if that interests you
BY Voxshall
Are you still after a good strat? I have a rosewood board fender customshop birds eye neck with light flame it's Fiesta red and plays amazing. I'm not quite ready to let it go just yet, waiting on my custom spec replacement strat to arrive as I have a new love of dark aged lake placid blue.
Last edited by Voxshall on Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BY Mattress5
Sounds good. Pm me with some more details and photo's please.

Voxshall wrote:Are you still after a good strat? I have a rosewood board fender customshop birds eye neck with light flame it's Fiesta red and plays amazing. I'm not quite ready to let it go just yet, waiting on my custom spec replacement strat to arrive as I have a new love of dark aged placid blue.