Wanted ads

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY StratMatt
I think Conway still has his Walrus Audio Mayflower for sale, which is by all accounts just as good if not a better Timmy.
BY Conway
Yes, I do. Also have a Bondi Effects Sick As, which is probably closer to what a Timmy does. I’m not a huge Timmy fan to be honest, I much prefer both these pedals. Just don’t have room for them on my pedalboard.
BY StratMatt
In saying that, my AX8 has a spot on Timmy model so could be persuaded to sell mine so I can try one of those pedals of yours Conway.
BY Conway
StratMatt wrote:In saying that, my AX8 has a spot on Timmy model so could be persuaded to sell mine so I can try one of those pedals of yours Conway.

Still keeping a foot in both camps? There’s hope you can be saved from the dark side... :wink:
BY StratMatt
Conway wrote:
StratMatt wrote:In saying that, my AX8 has a spot on Timmy model so could be persuaded to sell mine so I can try one of those pedals of yours Conway.

Still keeping a foot in both camps? There’s hope you can be saved from the dark side... :wink:

It's 2019, you can be fluid in such matters these days :)
BY Conway
StratMatt wrote:
Conway wrote:

It's 2019, you can be fluid in such matters these days :)

:lol: Perhaps for you young and carefree types, but I tried that lifestyle and have now returned strictly to the straight old-fashioned ways.
BY StratMatt
Rock On wrote:Looking for Timmy pedal or similar considered.

Dropped you a pm.