Wanted ads

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY opsguy
Looking for a black or white Gibson Flying V. Thought I would see if there were any available on the forum before looking off shore.
Last edited by opsguy on Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
BY Conway
I’m really hoping this is one of those red wine insanity posts... still drunk at 7.35am... or a practice run for April 1st.
BY Single coil
This just in: Conway projecting poor taste and booze habit onto other forum members

:yawn:
BY Conway
I’m sure Phil can object for himself if he feels offended. But knowing him well I’m sure he’ll read it as I intended.

He will also no doubt confess to his Kemper purchase being a red wine decision, as he has admitted it previously.
BY olegmcnoleg
Conway wrote:I’m sure Phil can object for himself if he feels offended. But knowing him well I’m sure he’ll read it as I intended.

He will also no doubt confess to his Kemper purchase being a red wine decision, as he has admitted it previously.

I spent all day yesterday editing/programming my Kemper . :cry:

But trying the sounds out this morning---oh man, they are good. :thumbup: And so easy to use now :-)

Can't help with a flying V, except suggest you lie down until the feeling has passed. It will.
BY opsguy
Conway wrote:I’m sure Phil can object for himself if he feels offended. But knowing him well I’m sure he’ll read it as I intended.

Conway knows me well. Kemper was indeed an impulse purchase....still have one though and it is a great piece of kit.

Curious about a V, Will see what pops out of the woodwork...righto back to the Helix and the PRS with the scarfe joint.
BY GrantB
Everyone needs a V...at least once.
BY kdawg2a
GrantB wrote:Everyone needs a V...at least once.

Very true. There are some amazing 'copies' that can scratch that itch as well.
BY olegmcnoleg
The closest I’ve come to a ‘V’ is an Explorer, and that didn’t last long. I wanted to be cool, but it just made me look ridiculous. If I could only find one of those star shaped guitars used by Dave Hill of Slade, I’m sure I could finally be cool...
BY opsguy
I can’t take that off your hands Conway, I know how much it means to you! Appreciate the offer though.
BY Conway
opsguy wrote:I can’t take that off your hands Conway, I know how much it means to you! Appreciate the offer though.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :o
BY Terexgeek
Conway wrote:Image

That's fucking hideous, sometimes time mellows design shock (like the flame BMW 5 series) but that? Yeah, nah.
BY Danger Mouse
Terexgeek wrote:
Conway wrote:Image

That's fucking hideous, sometimes time mellows design shock (like the flame BMW 5 series) but that? Yeah, nah.

Agreed. And what the feck is going on with the Buck Rogers volume/tone/selector knob?