Wanted ads

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY bender
I’m looking for a recording amp to complement my current Fender voiced amps. Something like a Supro would be cool, but I’m open to other rad options like Carr or Bogner or even a nice Vox. Looking for gnarlier tones, so up to 15watts if there’s no master, or up to 25watts if it has a good master arrangement. Anyone got anything they’re looking at selling?
BY kdawg2a
I've got a great 35 watt Supro Thunderbolt, just volume and tone controls, 15 inch speaker, super old school style and with the very low serial number of 0090. It has no master volume and it's not for sale so really i'm of no help at all.
BY Molly
kdawg2a wrote:I've got a great 35 watt Supro Thunderbolt, just volume and tone controls, 15 inch speaker, super old school style and with the very low serial number of 0090. It has no master volume and it's not for sale so really i'm of no help at all.

That made I laaarf.

What about that Bogner Troy's got on TM?
BY bender
Ok, I played a Supro Comet and Black Magic today- both are great! They have a really cool squishy edge to them that I love.

I think I’m going off something too spendy, so I think a Bogner or similar is out.

Open to other options if there’s anything about