Wanted ads

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY chur
Spykerwolf wrote:Heard good things and the reviews sound great!
Anyone selling one?
In Auckland preferably.

They are cool, I just got my mate to buy one from the Rockshop on the Cyber Monday sale yesterday after he borrowed mine for several weeks. Was $380 delivered new, which is hard to beat even second hand. Dunno if the discount code still works on a Tuesday though...
BY Spykerwolf
chur wrote:
Anyone selling one?
In Auckland preferably.

They are cool, I just got my mate to buy one from the Rockshop on the Cyber Monday sale yesterday after he borrowed mine for several weeks. Was $380 delivered new, which is hard to beat even second hand. Dunno if the discount code still works on a Tuesday though...

Just called them and it's just standard pricing today. They couldn't tell me how much it cost yesterday lol. Anyone from The Rockshop on here that could help me out?
BY chur
Spykerwolf wrote:
chur wrote:
Anyone selling one?
In Auckland preferably.

Just called them and it's just standard pricing today. They couldn't tell me how much it cost yesterday lol. Anyone from The Rockshop on here that could help me out?

$381.65 yesterday, I only know as I took a screenshot to help my bud through checkout...
BY Spykerwolf
chur wrote:
Spykerwolf wrote:
chur wrote:

$381.65 yesterday, I only know as I took a screenshot to help my bud through checkout...

Haha yeah man, I'll see what happens. Thanks in any case
BY H671
There is one on TM for $350.
BY willow13
You need to message Dave from the rockshop ... he'll sort you out a good price man