Wanted ads

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Molly wrote:What did you get?

Ended up getting the head version of this...

BY Delayman
Haha I love this. If someone had suggested this in the thread they would have got the...

“Did you read the original post...?”
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Delayman wrote:Haha I love this. If someone had suggested this in the thread they would have got the...

“Did you read the original post...?”

Yeah, bit of a deviation. I wasn’t fully committed to the Katana, I’ve had the 100w 2x12 before so me getting the 50w 1x12 would most likely be somewhat underwhelming. Came across the Bugera V22 whilst I was watching a few Josh Smith videos and the reviews online were generally excellent; couldn’t get hold of the combo but the head was available.

Really happy with it and it sounds awesome with the new Leslie pedal.
BY jeremyb
Always been curious about the bugera stuff, have often thought of buying one of there little 5W tube combos... did you buy the head new or secondhand? and where from?
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
chur wrote:I sense I missed the thread when the DJW went awol.. ;o)

It’s still in the NZGuitars whanau though :-)
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
jeremyb wrote:Always been curious about the bugera stuff, have often thought of buying one of there little 5W tube combos... did you buy the head new or secondhand? and where from?

New from Music Works. Apologies to Dave from NZRS, was gonna get the Katana from him but this just suited me better for around the same price.