Wanted ads

Moderator: Capt. Black

User avatar
BY KNNZ
#808605
sell me your Suhr please
PM me whatchu got???
Last edited by KNNZ on Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
BY KNNZ
#808607
cheers Nik but yours is too flash and out of my league and budget!
User avatar
BY KNNZ
#808924
Kiwiaxe wrote:The bengal standard got sold


Suhr can you please sell me another one of your other Suhrs
User avatar
BY Conway
#808983
Well, as I have something new that fits the Tele spot, I could well move the Suhr on. And then get a Strat LOL. Life goes in circles! :crazy:
User avatar
BY olegmcnoleg
#808987
Conway wrote:Well, as I have something new that fits the Tele spot, I could well move the Suhr on. And then get a Strat LOL. Life goes in circles! :crazy:


Oooh, what did you get?
User avatar
BY Conway
#808989
olegmcnoleg wrote:
Conway wrote:Well, as I have something new that fits the Tele spot, I could well move the Suhr on. And then get a Strat LOL. Life goes in circles! :crazy:


Oooh, what did you get?

Well... have you noticed how Keon's avatar picture has changed... :wink:
User avatar
BY olegmcnoleg
#808998
Conway wrote:
olegmcnoleg wrote:
Conway wrote:Well, as I have something new that fits the Tele spot, I could well move the Suhr on. And then get a Strat LOL. Life goes in circles! :crazy:


Oooh, what did you get?

Well... have you noticed how Keon's avatar picture has changed... :wink:


I did notice, but could not remember what it was before. I can't keep up!