Wanted ads

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY telefiend
Preferably a TC Ditto (the little one) but open to other options :)

Any one have or try the Rowin ones on trademe? The price is great, but I suspect the quality is iffy.
BY Cdog
telefiend wrote:Preferably a TC Ditto (the little one) but open to other options :)

Any one have or try the Rowin ones on trademe? The price is great, but I suspect the quality is iffy.

I got a similar looking one to Rowin, but different brand name through wish. Was about $45 and utter rubbish. Huge electronic noise and popping, plus they don't loop as nicely as a ditto (timing is always off) . For my 2c, steer well clear
BY telefiend
Cdog wrote:I got a similar looking one to Rowin, but different brand name through wish. Was about $45 and utter rubbish. Huge electronic noise and popping, plus they don't loop as nicely as a ditto (timing is always off) . For my 2c, steer well clear

Cheers for that! That's what I figured. Really can't be bothered with sketchy pedals anymore.

Have decided to hold tight for a used ditto, as really like the form factor and simplicity. Thank you for the offers though :)
BY vintage52
telefiend wrote:
Cdog wrote:I got a similar looking one to Rowin, but different brand name through wish. Was about $45 and utter rubbish. Huge electronic noise and popping, plus they don't loop as nicely as a ditto (timing is always off) . For my 2c, steer well clear

Cheers for that! That's what I figured. Really can't be bothered with sketchy pedals anymore.

Have decided to hold tight for a used ditto, as really like the form factor and simplicity. Thank you for the offers though :)

https://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=1842283082
BY Slowy
Sometimes wish I hadn’t given my Ditto away.
BY telefiend
vintage52 wrote:
telefiend wrote:

https://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=1842283082

Thanks! Keeping my eye on it.