Wanted ads

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY chur
Looking for a cheapo Reverb pedal, cheaper the better (that works obviously :D ). Just for some subtle loop reverb while jamming at home. Cheap for me would be $50 or less type of thing, doesn't need to be fancy.. what have you?
Last edited by chur on Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
BY Cdog
chur wrote:Looking for a cheapo Reverb pedal, cheaper the better (that works obviously :D ). Just for some subtle loop reverb while jamming at home. Cheap for me would be $50 or less type of thing, doesn't need to be fancy.. what have you?

https://www.trademe.co.nz/music-instruments/instruments/guitar-bass/effects-units/listing-1826629695.htm?rsqid=731f8419c29745229de8731891c76ba1
BY chur
Mattallica wrote:Is this with the Pangaeas? They have a "RM" setting you can play with

Nah in the loop of an amp when using a real cab.

I do use the reverb in the Pangaeas, helps add some ambiance.
BY codedog
Are you handy with electronics? I have a Joyo Ironman Space Reverb that stopped working... you're welcome to have it for free in case it's easy to fix, i.e. broken connection somewhere...
BY chur
codedog wrote:Are you handy with electronics? I have a Joyo Ironman Space Reverb that stopped working... you're welcome to have it for free in case it's easy to fix, i.e. broken connection somewhere...

I am handy enough, and have most tools needed in the office here. That would be awesome! I'll flick a PM your way.
BY mugamee
Ali express has cheap ones. Apparently these chinese pedals are decent. They will also be on sale on 11 nov if you can wait til then plus the shipping time to nz (planning to order a couple of pedals myself lol)
BY chur
mugamee wrote:Ali express has cheap ones. Apparently these chinese pedals are decent. They will also be on sale on 11 nov if you can wait til then plus the shipping time to nz (planning to order a couple of pedals myself lol)

Cheers, yer that was my plan b but Codedog has sorted me for now with a very mini Joyo :)