Wanted ads

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY Single coil
Can we just let this dude try buy the thing? Ya know, like, mooove on now?
BY jeremyb
Is there any moovement in your offer?
BY Olderama
pull the udder one as the prices are friesian us out of the market
Definitely no bull here
BY codedog
olegmcnoleg wrote:Do it, you won't regret. I'm really enjoying mine. Carol Ann and /13 profiles are my new faves.

I'm thoroughly enjoying the Carol Ann amps in AX-8 too... never heard of them before!
BY KNNZ
codedog wrote:
olegmcnoleg wrote:Do it, you won't regret. I'm really enjoying mine. Carol Ann and /13 profiles are my new faves.

I'm thoroughly enjoying the Carol Ann amps in AX-8 too... never heard of them before!

I was considering AX-8 too! where did you get yours from?
BY olegmcnoleg
codedog wrote:

I've never played through a real one, and probably never will. Likewise for a Carr Slant 6. This is my favourite amplifier, but I've never experienced a real one. What a very strange state of affairs.
BY AiRdAd
olegmcnoleg wrote:
codedog wrote:

I've never played through a real one, and probably never will. Likewise for a Carr Slant 6. This is my favourite amplifier, but I've never experienced a real one. What a very strange state of affairs.

I've had a Carr slant 6, lovely amp