Wanted ads

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY Capt. Black
How about let it go guys and leave it up to Chrisbower to decide what he’s happy to pay.

If you have something available and you’re willing to deal, then pm each other and negotiate.

If you have nothing to offer other than an opinion, perhaps move on and leave this alone.

In other words, play nice or thread locked.

Cheers.
BY Danger Mouse
Molly, your user name doesn't show up in bold red or green on here, that is clear indication of where your input on how other people behave on this forum begins and ends.
BY Molly
Danger Mouse wrote:Molly, your user name doesn't show up in bold red or green on here, that is clear indication of where your input on how other people behave on this forum begins and ends.

Noted. Be sure to similarly remind most everybody else on a daily basis, and censure anybody who 'likes' such a post.
BY Danger Mouse
Molly wrote:
Danger Mouse wrote:Molly, your user name doesn't show up in bold red or green on here, that is clear indication of where your input on how other people behave on this forum begins and ends.

Noted. Be sure to similarly remind most everybody else on a daily basis, and censure anybody who 'likes' such a post.

Will do, thanks.
BY Molly
Danger Mouse wrote:
Molly wrote:

Will do, thanks.

In your capacity as moderator of course.
BY jeremyb
Aroused.
BY willow13
whats a Kemper :?:

:mrgreen:
BY Bg
Lyle wrote:
willow13 wrote:whats a Kemper :?:

$3,985 at Musicworks

try the veal....
BY Conway

Never mind red or green, I want my name in blue!
BY jeremyb
Conway wrote:

Never mind red or green, I want my name in blue!

If you don't use the dark theme it is in blue!
BY Terexgeek
Bg wrote:
Lyle wrote:

$3,985 at Musicworks

try the veal....

Must be time for a new word filter.
BY matman
Bg wrote:
Lyle wrote:

$3,985 at Musicworks

try the veal....

Can you hear the difference between the veal and a real tube amp? ;)