Wanted ads

Moderator: Capt. Black

I'll keep an eye on it rest assured there will be a bidding war they are worth more than his buy now which bye now. but chin up eh? something else will come along agin if no luck there. not a fan of the cheesey chrome plate with 60th anniversary on it..personal thing I'd pop a F on there instead but keep the commerative plate somewhere safe. thanks for the tip off man, appreciate it.
Daza152 wrote:kiss that goodbye someone just bid on it I should have used the buy now....sad now crying....

Remember Rule #1:

Do Not Sooty.
Bg wrote:$400 would have been a great buy... lost out there dude.

I'm a bit picky when it comes to what I like and there are a couple of minor things I don't like about it....just saying nice guitar... yes, perfect for me..... maybe, but is it the one?....probably not. :evil:
Daza152 wrote:
Slowy wrote:
Daza152 wrote:kiss that goodbye someone just bid on it I should have used the buy now....sad now crying....

Remember Rule #1:

Do Not Sooty.

confused daza here...explain (dumb it down)

Remember our old friend MrSooty? Famous for taking so long deliberating over a decision that many of us forgot what he was trying to decide in the first place.
:wave: Cam!
He did it so often we called it 'Sootying'.

Which, now I think of it, is the exact opposite of 'Mollying'.

We got all types in 'ere, we does!
Slowy wrote:
Daza152 wrote:
Slowy wrote:Remember Rule #1:

Do Not Sooty.

confused daza here...explain (dumb it down)

Remember our old friend MrSooty? Famous for taking so long deliberating over a decision that many of us forgot what he was trying to decide in the first place.
:wave: Cam!
He did it so often we called it 'Sootying'.

Which, now I think of it, is the exact opposite of 'Mollying'.

We got all types in 'ere, we does!

oh yeah Sooty.... hey I bet I'm a special type too.