Wanted ads

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY standardfour
Anybody selling any of the following? And if so....what kinda’ price?

Possibly:
Jekyll & Hyde (Update - Got it) / JHS Morning Glory / Timmy (Update - Boom) / The Dude / EQD Dispatch Master

Unlikely:
Homebrew Electronics Germacide (Update - Schhhh-wing!) / Magnetic Effects Death Rattle Fuzz
Last edited by standardfour on Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BY AiRdAd
How long have you had that one Brian? It must be more than a year now? Would that be your most longstanding piece of gear?
BY Molly
AiRdAd wrote:How long have you had that one Brian? It must be more than a year now? Would that be your most longstanding piece of gear?

I have Whirlwind cables that go back about twenty years! And plectrums of a similar vintage (I bought enough to last a lifetime). The Dude I've had about two years now. Can make a really shitty amp sound fantastic. Not that I'd ever own a shitty amp. The very notion. I've got a set of pitch pipes in my toolkit that I've had maybe forty + years. Keepin' it old-school ;-)
BY AiRdAd
Holy crap, I need to buy a dude, if you've had it for two years. That's the equivalent of having been in the family for two generations! :-)
BY codedog
You had The Dude at the last gearfest, didn't you Brian? Pretty sure you kicked something in and that strat sounded even more epic.
BY Molly
codedog wrote:You had The Dude at the last gearfest, didn't you Brian? Pretty sure you kicked something in and that strat sounded even more epic.

I definitely preferred it to the Friedman BE-OD. Just warmer sounding I think. Keep the ratio and the deep controls in the same position as each other as you sweep them around to find your level of overdrive. That's my tip for it.
BY Timpac
Voxshall wrote:I have a Tim I could sell you, let me know.

I'm interested in the Tim pedal if OP doesn't want it...

Send me a PM if he's not keen. Thanks
BY Reg18
I’ve got a Morning Glory V4 which I was considering selling.
It has this special low mids thing though that I haven’t managed to replicate in another pedal....even my specially built Blues Breaker clone with a Timmy bass control. If the offer was good enough I’d consider letting the Morning Glory go though......I think.