Wanted ads

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY jaxman16
Hi all,

Pretty keen to try an ESP as I've never played one before!
Also really dig guitars with a single humbucker setup, they just look so cool and I love the simplicity.
Something like the one pictured below, perfect for my metal band.

Thanks!
P.S. I'm in no rush, just keen to see what's out there!
Last edited by jaxman16 on Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
BY AiRdAd
I just sold a wicked usa charvel with one pickup - would of been perfect :-)
chrisbower wrote:Sorry can't help but you have good taste man. Would love one of those ESP's!

Yeah dude they're killer looking guitars!
I'd buy new but there's none in NZ, and on reverb they're $2,800 plus like $500 shipping and then duty fees on top of that :cry:
jaxman16 wrote:
chrisbower wrote:Sorry can't help but you have good taste man. Would love one of those ESP's!

I'd buy new but there's none in NZ, and on reverb they're $2,800 plus like $500 shipping and then duty fees on top of that :cry:

Yeah no thanks! :shock: It just doesn't seem feasible to import guitars most of time sadly. :(
chrisbower wrote:
jaxman16 wrote:

Yeah no thanks! :shock: It just doesn't seem feasible to import guitars most of time sadly. :(

Yeah haha, never worth the money really.
I've bought all my guitars second hand in NZ, heaps easier and cheaper.
BY Kiwiaxe
At the risk of suggesting something different to most of what you asked for (not ESP, 2 humbuckers but definitely metal)!!!!

If you want metal, I’ve got a Caprison Dellinger which absolutely kicks arse and is more ESP (to me) than previous ESPs I’ve owned. Would be <$2k if you are interested.
Kiwiaxe wrote:At the risk of suggesting something different to most of what you asked for (not ESP, 2 humbuckers but definitely metal)!!!!

If you want metal, I’ve got a Caprison Dellinger which absolutely kicks arse and is more ESP (to me) than previous ESPs I’ve owned. Would be <$2k if you are interested.

Holy shit man I could be interested!
I've already got a Caparison Dellinger haha, would be keen to see your one!
BY jeremyb
I used to have an Ibanez RGR08LTD, was epic, 1 pickup, SD blackout in the bridge, kill switch, so good!
jeremyb wrote:I used to have an Ibanez RGR08LTD, was epic, 1 pickup, SD blackout in the bridge, kill switch, so good!

Yeah I've seen those before, they look awesome!
Just love the simplicity, would be perfect for the metal/hardcore band
BY mrmofo
I`m selling an ESP parts guitar,
80`s ESP neck, 80`s warmoth body 2X Dimazio pups, vol tone and three way switch
M1 neck, Looks like an M2
mrmofo wrote:I`m selling an ESP parts guitar,

Sounds good man, but probably not what I'm after sorry!
Honestly already have more than enough guitars, however the single-pup guitars are really calling me :lol:
BY mrmofo
it`s a shame because the neck is from a Genuine ESP M1 from mid 80`s
jaxman16 wrote:
mrmofo wrote:I`m selling an ESP parts guitar,

Sounds good man, but probably not what I'm after sorry!
Honestly already have more than enough guitars, however the single-pup guitars are really calling me :lol:

I'm sorry, I don't understand this phrase?