Wanted ads

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY Single coil

Never have I seen the urine extracted this hard.

Perhaps a better thread title would’ve been “WTB parts to fix old cs2”
BY jumpingtam
Single coil wrote:Image

I thought about that but I realised it will be too cumbersome to explain what parts do I need, so I figured I'll just find/buy a broken Boss pedal instead and work from there.

So Molly, when can I pickup your Boss pedal? I'm free this today and tomorrow (if you're in Auckland).
BY Single coil
Oh jeez.
BY Delayman
jumpingtam wrote:

I thought about that but I realised it will be too cumbersome to explain what parts do I need, so I figured I'll just find/buy a broken Boss pedal instead and work from there.

So Molly, when can I pickup your Boss pedal? I'm free this today and tomorrow (if you're in Auckland).

I think a better way would be to straight up say you're after parts, so you want really broken pedals. It sounded like you were trying to lowball and buy pedals for $10 when most issues with boss pedals are easily repairable. It looked like you were taking the mickey.
BY jeremyb
I thought we'd moved past the wolf pack mentality lads!
BY mrmofo
yea, but now with the whole rosewood thing and Brazilion rosewood in particular everything's changed.
BY Single coil
jeremyb wrote:I thought we'd moved past the wolf pack mentality lads!

Delayman wrote:It looked like you were taking the mickey.
BY jumpingtam
Delayman wrote:
jumpingtam wrote:

I think a better way would be to straight up say you're after parts, so you want really broken pedals. It sounded like you were trying to lowball and buy pedals for $10 when most issues with boss pedals are easily repairable. It looked like you were taking the mickey.

what does "non-working" mean to you?
BY Single coil
Maybe that’s the joke

I had an od1 for 15 minutes. Didn’t like it very much.
BY jumpingtam
Molly wrote:Searched high and low. Can't find the pedal. Will let you know if it turns up.

cheers. will wait and get back to you after a week or so. i hope you find it. btw, i don't need the box.
BY Molly
Single coil wrote:Maybe that’s the joke

I had an od1 for 15 minutes. Didn’t like it very much.

Set both controls at 2pm and gaffa tape them there. Spiffing with an 800 Series.
BY Bg
hey bud, which parts do you need? I have a tremendously wrecked boss ds 1, but most of the parts are there. Its covered in marker pen and stuff. but if you need internals etc you're welcome to it. Ignore the others who are just trolling you.
BY Molly
Bg wrote:hey bud, which parts do you need? I have a tremendously wrecked boss ds 1, but most of the parts are there. Its covered in marker pen and stuff. but if you need internals etc you're welcome to it. Ignore the others who are just trolling you.

:angel: