Wanted ads

Moderator: Capt. Black

#777659
Hi NZG,

couple of little things I need, thought I'd ask her before I go shopping.

1: 9 volt AC adapter, I.E. for a Whammy, Line POD or similar. Not fussed about what connector it has as I can replace that.

2: Some kind of MIDI switching pedalboard. In the ideal world it would be very cheap and have 8-10 switches on it. USB output would be amazing but probably not possible . . .

3: Wah pedal, not fussy about which one and condition. Sadly I'm now in a covers band and therefore will need it for at least few songs . . . cheap is good here!

Cheers!

Ben
#777807
damn I just sold a vintage JEN made VOX wah for a hand shandy, would have sold it to you. It was a great wah I just hate wahs lol. Except for my old colorsound that was awesome.
#777853
If you don't have a psu yet, I'm pretty sure I have one in the basement that has had the plug end shortened at some point, so you'll need to refresh that, its a line 6. I'll have a look at the weekend.
#777959
You’re welcome to buy my super crazy awesome modified Crybaby.

It’s actually a RMC picture wah clone with the buffer etc, awesome transistors, Whipple inductor and ICAR pot, TB and Led, and voicing switches

Can have it for $120 - it just sits on my amp not getting used
#778209
Bg wrote:If you don't have a psu yet, I'm pretty sure I have one in the basement that has had the plug end shortened at some point, so you'll need to refresh that, its a line 6. I'll have a look at the weekend.


all good, Beeg, I managed to find one yesterday. Turns out my little Micron Synth is ridiculously awesome, killer sounds.
#778459
TmcB wrote:You’re welcome to buy my super crazy awesome modified Crybaby.

It’s actually a RMC picture wah clone with the buffer etc, awesome transistors, Whipple inductor and ICAR pot, TB and Led, and voicing switches

Can have it for $120 - it just sits on my amp not getting used


I bet it is awesome. . . no hurry now but maybe after I have a gig. Right now this band has cost me quite a lot and we haven't started yet . . .

BTW, I did sound for a band on saturday, guitarist was playing a lovely white tele and using one your of your overdrives, and he sounded fantastic.
#779368
bbrunskill wrote:2: Some kind of MIDI switching pedalboard. In the ideal world it would be very cheap and have 8-10 switches on it. USB output would be amazing but probably not possible . . .


https://www.trademe.co.nz/music-instrum ... 893035.htm ?