Wanted ads

Moderator: Capt. Black

User avatar
BY Slowy
#759843
Just bought a TC Nova Modulator. Went to plug it in and discovered it needs 12 volts, min 300ma.
I can do 12v up to 200ma or 9v to 1.5amps. So it's Nova no go.

Suggestions? Offers?
BY godgrinder
#759844
The Nova series pedals all came with power supplies from the factory. Talk to the seller.
User avatar
BY Slowy
#760015
jeremyb wrote:Or get yourself one of these: https://www.decibel11.com/products_hot_ ... eluxe.aspx I have one and it rocks, bought it secondhand locally but they come quite cheap from Andertons ;)

Have a hot stone but it's fully employed. Also have your old red fuel tank but that's powering the B board. Found a suitable wall wart in my stash; polarity was wrong but also in the stash was a polarity switching cable. Win!
User avatar
BY Slowy
#760349
casemysta wrote:the strymon zuma power supply is nice

Have heard rumours they can be noisy?
BY casemysta
#760351
Slowy wrote:
casemysta wrote:the strymon zuma power supply is nice

Have heard rumours they can be noisy?


Completely the opposite. There is a video on utube showing is in comparison to a pedal power one. I have one myself and have no problems at all. May end up selling my if kiwiaxe persuades me to get a kemper. so will let u know in the next week or so :)
User avatar
BY Jellybelly
#760352
casemysta wrote:
Slowy wrote:
casemysta wrote:the strymon zuma power supply is nice

Have heard rumours they can be noisy?


Completely the opposite. There is a video on utube showing is in comparison to a pedal power one. I have one myself and have no problems at all. May end up selling my if kiwiaxe persuades me to get a kemper. so will let u know in the next week or so :)


Likewise. I have the Zuma and an Ojai. I have found new life in a few pedals with how good and quiet they are.
There is an Ojai on trademe at the moment :D
BY Clanger
#760361
I'm putting my cioks dc10 up for sale. I need their bigger one with more ports, hence the sale.

Let me know if you want it, becore it goes on Extort Me.
User avatar
BY KentNZ
#760597
Jellybelly wrote:There is an Ojai on trademe at the moment :D


Ah not any more. How much did it go for, if anyone was watching?

(they're so good, I'd go another - if that helps the conversation along.)
User avatar
BY KNNZ
#760600
KentNZ wrote:
Jellybelly wrote:There is an Ojai on trademe at the moment :D


Ah not any more. How much did it go for, if anyone was watching?

(they're so good, I'd go another - if that helps the conversation along.)


$220