Wanted ads

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY Slowy
Just bought a TC Nova Modulator. Went to plug it in and discovered it needs 12 volts, min 300ma.
I can do 12v up to 200ma or 9v to 1.5amps. So it's Nova no go.

Suggestions? Offers?
BY godgrinder
The Nova series pedals all came with power supplies from the factory. Talk to the seller.
BY Slowy
jeremyb wrote:Or get yourself one of these: https://www.decibel11.com/products_hot_ ... eluxe.aspx I have one and it rocks, bought it secondhand locally but they come quite cheap from Andertons ;)

Have a hot stone but it's fully employed. Also have your old red fuel tank but that's powering the B board. Found a suitable wall wart in my stash; polarity was wrong but also in the stash was a polarity switching cable. Win!
BY Slowy
casemysta wrote:the strymon zuma power supply is nice

Have heard rumours they can be noisy?
BY casemysta
Slowy wrote:

Completely the opposite. There is a video on utube showing is in comparison to a pedal power one. I have one myself and have no problems at all. May end up selling my if kiwiaxe persuades me to get a kemper. so will let u know in the next week or so :)
BY Jellybelly
casemysta wrote:
Slowy wrote:

Completely the opposite. There is a video on utube showing is in comparison to a pedal power one. I have one myself and have no problems at all. May end up selling my if kiwiaxe persuades me to get a kemper. so will let u know in the next week or so :)

Likewise. I have the Zuma and an Ojai. I have found new life in a few pedals with how good and quiet they are.
There is an Ojai on trademe at the moment :D
BY Clanger
I'm putting my cioks dc10 up for sale. I need their bigger one with more ports, hence the sale.

Let me know if you want it, becore it goes on Extort Me.
BY KentNZ
Jellybelly wrote:There is an Ojai on trademe at the moment :D

Ah not any more. How much did it go for, if anyone was watching?

(they're so good, I'd go another - if that helps the conversation along.)
BY KNNZ
KentNZ wrote:
Jellybelly wrote:There is an Ojai on trademe at the moment :D

Ah not any more. How much did it go for, if anyone was watching?

(they're so good, I'd go another - if that helps the conversation along.)

$220