Wanted ads

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY Slowy
Need something at least 650 x 700. Anything considered as long as JB hasn't worn it.
BY Bg
Pretty sure I have some matching bellbird cloth here somewhere... I'll have a look tomorrow.
BY Slowy
Thank you both, Gentlemen. Jean, may I see what BG has to offer before making a choice please?
BY jeremyb
Just pop into spotlight and buy some random cloth you like :)
BY jvpp
Slowy wrote:Thank you both, Gentlemen. Jean, may I see what BG has to offer before making a choice please?

I think his may be the real deal. The stuff I have was bought from Jansen and it is actually some sort of varnished paper. Quite strong though but I would have preferred the real woven rattan.
BY Bg
Yeah, I bought it from Ryan years ago. Its the same stuff used on the Greenstone amps. I need one piece, but I'm pretty sure I got two, depends on the size really.... the other piece may only be 1x12 sized.
BY Bg
jvpp wrote:
Slowy wrote:Thank you both, Gentlemen. Jean, may I see what BG has to offer before making a choice please?

I think his may be the real deal. The stuff I have was bought from Jansen and it is actually some sort of varnished paper. Quite strong though but I would have preferred the real woven rattan.

Pretty sure you can get the real stuff at some upholsterers, they use it on chairs/stools.... though no idea where you'd start looking!