Wanted ads

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY Jayp08
Hi all,

Just asking around here on the forum if anyone is interested in selling their GS mini then let me know. I have a LX1 Little Martin - mint condition if anyone is looking for a swap.

PM me

Cheers :thumbup:
BY Conway
Have I got one still? Haven't seen it recently... it's one of those acoustic things right? Don't play them very often at all. I better have a look around.
BY olegmcnoleg
Wise choice for a mini acoustic. I just got back from a 3 week trip to the EU with mine, and it coped with the flights, temp and humidity changes really well (37C in Assisi). It still sounds and plays great, although it has picked up a bit of an Italian accent.
I'd recommend the mahogany one if you get a choice, it is a bit more mellow.
BY Conway
Mine is, or was, the Koa one. Which I much preferred to the mahogany. Not sure what happened to mine... perhaps I left it down at the beach house. Don't remember selling it. But maybe I did.
BY olegmcnoleg
Conway wrote:Mine is, or was, the Koa one. Which I much preferred to the mahogany. Not sure what happened to mine... perhaps I left it down at the beach house. Don't remember selling it. But maybe I did.

Hmmm, not sure I would take an acoustic guitar recommendation from a guy who can't even remember where he left his :lol:

But sure, the Koa ones are nice too.
BY Jayp08
Lol must be a good guitar, yeh I've heard good reviews about them. They seem to come and go on trademe but I figured I would reach a bigger audience on here, and those trademe fee's.....dont gets me started :evil:
BY Slowy
Jayp08 wrote:Lol must be a good guitar, yeh I've heard good reviews about them. They seem to come and go on trademe but I figured I would reach a bigger audience on here, and those trademe fee's.....dont gets me started :evil:

I've played lots of them; all flavours. Can't be beat for a little box. (As he sneaks a fond look at Conway's ex one hidden under the bed).
BY Slowy
Conway wrote:Is that where it got to?!

Haven't you found it yet?!!!
BY Delayman
Slowy wrote:

I may be remembering wrong, but didn't you put up for sale but then your daughter appropriated it?

Somebody had that with a mini acoustic.
BY Conway
Slowy wrote:

Well, it's not at home. If it's down at the beach, I guess I'll find out next time we're down there, probably Labour weekend.
BY Conway
Delayman wrote:I may be remembering wrong, but didn't you put up for sale but then your daughter appropriated it?

Other way around. I (mostly) bought it for her to play due to the shorter scale, but then she lost interest, so I think I tried to sell it but I'm not sure that I did in the end.