ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY jeremyb
Looks awfully similar to a certain Swedish brand, but significantly cheaper, fanned frets and in mint condition with original active pickups, glow in the dark fret markers, comes with soft case and will be shipped in a box, $600 including shipping.
Attachments
IMG_20191003_152437.jpg
IMG_20191003_152437.jpg (7.58 MiB) Viewed 390 times
IMG_20191003_152414.jpg
IMG_20191003_152414.jpg (8.74 MiB) Viewed 390 times
IMG_20191003_152404.jpg
IMG_20191003_152404.jpg (3.59 MiB) Viewed 390 times
Last edited by jeremyb on Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BY KNNZ
looks killer! any reviews on this? how's the hardware does it feel cheap? how's the intonation and tuning? wish I could give it a hoon!
BY jeremyb
KNNZ wrote:looks killer! any reviews on this? how's the hardware does it feel cheap? how's the intonation and tuning? wish I could give it a hoon!

There are some on YouTube, the tuners aren't as fine as the strandberg ones but they do work well enough, I'd suggest it could do with a proper setup, I've only put new strings on and given the frets a bit of a polish, have only played it a couple of times due to lack of time and interest in guitar these days :(
BY Terexgeek
Sopachrger had it sounding great at the Gearfest and didn't notice the fannying frets until it was pointed out. It seems like a lot of guitar for not a lot of C. Ash.
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Looks cool as!
BY Lyle
I've got one of the cheaper models and was impressed with the quality for the price I paid. The hardware on this one looks like another step up from what's on mine.
BY jeremyb
mrmofo wrote:
jeremyb wrote:Kinda thinking I should keep it now lol

oh, sorry I thought you bought it for $650.

LOL guess I should have put "for sale" in the thread title, but its in the selling forum :mental:
BY mrmofo
sorry man I just use the active topics list. I`m kind gassin for that thing tho. will keep in touch about it if you still have it when I get some spare money
BY jeremyb
Zaulkin wrote:Looks bloody nice. I'm not familiar with those bridges. How would you calibrate / tune it for a lower tuning?

The whole tuner moves back and forward for intonation setting, then it has adjustable height saddles as well :)