ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Darth Sabbathi
Picked this up in a trade recently. Very cool and solid guitar, but I'd need to swap out the pickups and electrics if I were to use it.

Small chip in the finish near the neck pickup, but otherwise pretty minty. Comes with a good hard case (Rockcase).

$550 plus shipping. Pickup in Wellington.

Last edited by Darth Sabbathi on Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
BY hamo
How did this end up in your collection? Doesn't seem like your usual style?
BY Danger Mouse
I'm not 100% on this, but I have a strange feeling he picked it up in a trade he did recently.
BY mrmofo
to make it fit his style he would most probably need to swap out the pick ups and electrics. I believe it`s 110V
BY Darth Sabbathi
NippleWrestler wrote:Is it a baritone?

No, just regular scale. I had a baritone version which I really liked, which is why I was open to the trade.

It is very tidy. Think they were around $1300 new. Don't seem to be available anymore - other than the baritone and a rather fetching pink burst version.

But yeah, I'd need to turn into something it is not in order to use with my rig. Doesn't really like old amps and fuzz pedals in its current state...
BY Kris
ive had a few of the baritones-due to them being the cheapest examples around.Nice guitars for sure but the combo of 27" and neck join means the 1st fret seems a hell of a long way away from where it should be!Sorry for the MR george post,someone buy this :rofl:
BY JHorner
Rabea sounding like Friedman. Scuse me... sorry... tears... laughter... ROFL

Might die.

Someone.

Ack!

Life was good.