ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
kdawg2a wrote:In all seriousness now, would you be interested in doing a guitar swap for a week while you're waiting for this to sell? My trad for the Tokai?

Yeah possibly - flick me a PM ;-)
kdawg2a wrote:In all seriousness now, would you be interested in doing a guitar swap for a week while you're waiting for this to sell? My trad for the Tokai?

Look forward to catching up with you this arvo :-)
BY kdawg2a
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:

Look forward to catching up with you this arvo :-)

Chur!
Your hanging wall of guitars was impressive! Interested to hear your thoughts on the Tokai, looks like I might need to grab it back either later today or tomorrow morning (sorry) as I now have someone wanting to come round tomorrow arvo to have a look at it
I now have some decisions to ponder ho hum
kdawg2a wrote:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:I now have some decisions to ponder ho hum

Keep it. :winky:

Yep, I am. Ended up having a couple of people keen to buy it but ultimately I know I’d regret selling it. Also found out I have a work bonus coming to me next month so I no longer need to move this on, still going to take KNNZ’s ‘02 Standard off his hands :-)

Will likely toy with the idea of a pickup change further down the road, but not in any hurry to do that
BY kdawg2a
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
kdawg2a wrote:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:I now have some decisions to ponder ho hum

Keep it. :winky:

Yep, I am. Ended up having a couple of people keen to buy it but ultimately I know I’d regret selling it. Also found out I have a work bonus coming to me next month so I no longer need to move this on, still going to take KNNZ’s ‘02 Standard off his hands :-)

Will likely toy with the idea of a pickup change further down the road, but not in any hurry to do that

Good man!
BY Bg
fuck, I cancelled my audiologist today and was going to hit this :(

and yet $3.7k handed over to said audiologist. I almost cried.
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Bg wrote:fuck, I cancelled my audiologist today and was going to hit this... and yet $3.7k handed over to said audiologist. I almost cried.

Damn. That’s brutal! But I guess it’s ultimately worth the $$?
BY Bg
Yeah but they are literally the squier of hearing aids. I don't get ACC for them, so I take what I can - about $1k subsidy every 6 years.

Good level is about $10k Excellent level is POA.

Sad thing is they are the same ones just with features turned off.
These have a charger with a usb port - so a hacking I will go. Fucked if I brick them obviously ;)
BY hamo
Bg wrote:Yeah but they are literally the squier of hearing aids. I don't get ACC for them, so I take what I can - about $1k subsidy every 6 years.

These have a charger with a usb port - so a hacking I will go. Fucked if I brick them obviously ;)

Can you insure them first?
BY Bg
hamo wrote:
Bg wrote:Yeah but they are literally the squier of hearing aids. I don't get ACC for them, so I take what I can - about $1k subsidy every 6 years.

Not sure if they are insured for being bricked. For sure I'll be sure to check the insurance.
BY hamo
Bg wrote:
hamo wrote:

Not sure if they are insured for being bricked. For sure I'll be sure to check the insurance.

I'm sure they're insured against getting lost... :shh: