ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Slowy
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
Slowy wrote:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Must be sold so am open to offers (just cash, no sexual offers please)

What size neck does it have Jim?

It’s based on ‘59 specs so I’d say it’s somewhere around a medium. It’s not chunky but it’s not skinny either

Hmmmmmmm :think:
It’s very comfortable to play, but if you like baseball bats for necks or you have hands like the BFG it’s probably not for you.

Had a guy to come round and look at it last night, only reason he didn’t take it there and then was because he’s used to massive thick necks. Wasn’t sure if he could get used to it. He’s sent me a few texts since to say he was a bit gutted and he’d be happy to confirm it’s an absolute beauty ;-)
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Norbie wrote:When is or was guitar fest?

Weekend just gone was the Chch one
BY Molly
Slowy wrote:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Final offer... $1,900 with free shipping :-)

Temptation is there but must remember I just can't seem to get along with Lesters. Mr Glyn says it's because my playing style is percussive rather than melodic.
I think he means I'm a basher.

Temptation though......... :roll:

I wonder if that's why I don't get along with the likes of a Duesenberg or Gretsch. I never feel like I can hit them as hard as I do a Strat. Would happily beat the crap out of a Les Paul though. :-)
Molly wrote:I wonder if that's why I don't get along with the likes of a Duesenberg or Gretsch. I never feel like I can hit them as hard as I do a Strat. Would happily beat the crap out of a Les Paul though. :-)

That might also be why I have never owned one, despite being tempted by a nice Gretsch on more than one occasion. I'm pretty heavy handed and they just seem a bit delicate... I'm certain they can handle it though :)
BY hamo
Malcolm says they can...

Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Final offer... $1,900 with free shipping :-)

Okay, final-final offer... $1,800
kdawg2a wrote:I'm waiting till it gets down to $1000. Then i'll strike!

I love you... but not quite that much :lol:
$1,800 is my lowest and there’ll be a donation to the forum out of that. Sorry to be a party pooper