ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
2018 Tokai LS135Q + upgrades (details & pics below)

https://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=2334650459

Build quality on this is second to none, seriously good. $2k for anyone on here, free delivery anywhere in Chch otherwise shipping $50
Last edited by Mini Forklift Ⓥ on Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
robthemac wrote:What have you got your eye on?

Yamano. It’s a 1998 lemon burst Standard.
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Well the lemon burst sold so I’m back at square one. I have someone wanting to buy my AC30 but only gonna let that go if I can move this.

Any offers of interest around the $2k mark?
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Dropped to $1,900
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
kdawg2a wrote:You coming to gfest? If so, bring the lp!

Unfortunately it's not looking likely, just stuff with the kids on throughout the morning & afternoon. Otherwise I absolutely would have
BY Molly
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
kdawg2a wrote:You coming to gfest? If so, bring the lp!

Unfortunately it's not looking likely, just stuff with the kids on throughout the morning & afternoon. Otherwise I absolutely would have

Did you make it in the end? Hope so. It's only once a year after all.
Nah, couldn’t get there this time. Had stuff on with the kids all throughout the day
Final offer... $1,900 with free shipping :-)
BY Slowy
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Final offer... $1,900 with free shipping :-)

Temptation is there but must remember I just can't seem to get along with Lesters. Mr Glyn says it's because my playing style is percussive rather than melodic.
I think he means I'm a basher.

Temptation though......... :roll:
Slowy wrote:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Final offer... $1,900 with free shipping :-)

Temptation is there but must remember I just can't seem to get along with Lesters. Mr Glyn says it's because my playing style is percussive rather than melodic.
I think he means I'm a basher.

Temptation though......... :roll:

Let me know if there's a price you could be tempted at :wink:
Must be sold so am open to offers (just cash, no sexual offers please)
BY Slowy
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Must be sold so am open to offers (just cash, no sexual offers please)

What size neck does it have Jim?
Slowy wrote:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Must be sold so am open to offers (just cash, no sexual offers please)

What size neck does it have Jim?

It’s based on ‘59 specs so I’d say it’s somewhere around a medium. It’s not chunky but it’s not skinny either