ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
User avatar
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
#839581
2018 Tokai LS135Q + upgrades (details & pics below)

Image

Image

https://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=2334650459

Build quality on this is second to none, seriously good. $2k for anyone on here, free delivery anywhere in Chch otherwise shipping $50
Last edited by Mini Forklift Ⓥ on Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.
User avatar
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
#839604
robthemac wrote:What have you got your eye on?

Image
Yamano. It’s a 1998 lemon burst Standard.
User avatar
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
#840116
Well the lemon burst sold so I’m back at square one. I have someone wanting to buy my AC30 but only gonna let that go if I can move this.

Any offers of interest around the $2k mark?
User avatar
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
#840129
Dropped to $1,900
User avatar
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
#840134
kdawg2a wrote:You coming to gfest? If so, bring the lp!

Unfortunately it's not looking likely, just stuff with the kids on throughout the morning & afternoon. Otherwise I absolutely would have
User avatar
BY Molly
#840220
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
kdawg2a wrote:You coming to gfest? If so, bring the lp!

Unfortunately it's not looking likely, just stuff with the kids on throughout the morning & afternoon. Otherwise I absolutely would have


Did you make it in the end? Hope so. It's only once a year after all.
#840232
Nah, couldn’t get there this time. Had stuff on with the kids all throughout the day
#840444
Final offer... $1,900 with free shipping :-)
User avatar
BY Slowy
#840458
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Final offer... $1,900 with free shipping :-)

Temptation is there but must remember I just can't seem to get along with Lesters. Mr Glyn says it's because my playing style is percussive rather than melodic.
I think he means I'm a basher.

Temptation though......... :roll:
#840581
Slowy wrote:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Final offer... $1,900 with free shipping :-)

Temptation is there but must remember I just can't seem to get along with Lesters. Mr Glyn says it's because my playing style is percussive rather than melodic.
I think he means I'm a basher.

Temptation though......... :roll:

Let me know if there's a price you could be tempted at :wink:
#840658
Must be sold so am open to offers (just cash, no sexual offers please)
User avatar
BY Slowy
#840666
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Must be sold so am open to offers (just cash, no sexual offers please)

What size neck does it have Jim?
#840667
Slowy wrote:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Must be sold so am open to offers (just cash, no sexual offers please)

What size neck does it have Jim?

It’s based on ‘59 specs so I’d say it’s somewhere around a medium. It’s not chunky but it’s not skinny either