ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Bg
Olderama wrote:
Bg wrote:Shit missed out on the Donnie :( . 2nd dibs..... miss mine badly!

green light buddy go go go

Cheers dude, for some reason this has given me GAS - nothing else has for a long time :) I was going to have a cry in my cornflakes at work when I saw that, and I'd missed it...
Now if only Sty would sell me my old one back, I'd be a happy man lol.... can't see that happening but I can dream.

Pretty sure the pickups will be the Joe and Fred IIRC. Think I had something different in my one, but it escapes me.

Oh and its my 39th birthday this month so - yeah happy birthday to me :D
BY Slowy
A D18 Authentic!
I was hoping to find an Authentic/GE a year ago.
No luck so I ended up with a Lowden and a Taylor.

Timing eh? :roll:
BY Olderama
Bg wrote:
Olderama wrote:
Bg wrote:Shit missed out on the Donnie :( . 2nd dibs..... miss mine badly!

green light buddy go go go

Cheers dude, for some reason this has given me GAS - nothing else has for a long time :) I was going to have a cry in my cornflakes at work when I saw that, and I'd missed it...
Now if only Sty would sell me my old one back, I'd be a happy man lol.... can't see that happening but I can dream.

Pretty sure the pickups will be the Joe and Fred IIRC. Think I had something different in my one, but it escapes me.

Oh and its my 39th birthday this month so - yeah happy birthday to me :D

It's certainly a lovely looking guitar as I said to Phil it didn't stir my loins tho
Then he sent me a link to something that does :)
Happy 39th to be BG :)